𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

The next morning, Dean walked in with hands covered with blood. Sam stood up from a couch, "We went out looking for--" He noticed the blood, "You're alright?"

"Yeah. It's-- it's not my blood. Paul's dead."

Karina exclaimed from a cushioned chair, "What?!"

"Jane shot him."

Castiel was sitting on a couch as he proclaimed, "It's starting."

"What's starting? Where the hell have you been?" asked Dean.

Castiel faced Dean which was three of him, "On a bender."

Dean was shocked to hear this as he looked at Sam and Karina concerned. "Did he-- did you say "on a bender"?"

Sam nodded, "Yeah. He's still pretty smashed."

"It is not of import." Karina faked smiled at Dean who flung her hand at Castiel, "We need to talk about what's happening here."

He walked over to the sink to wash the blood, "Well, I'm all ears."

"Well, for starters..." Sam sat down beside Castiel, "Leah is not a real prophet."

Dean turned around with furrowed eyebrows. Karina mouthed him, "I told you so." He rolled his eyes then he asked, "Well, what is she, exactly?"

Castiel answered, "The Whore."

"Wow. Cas, tell us what you really think."

He read out loud from a page from the book, "She rises when Lucifer walks the Earth. She shall come bearing false prophecy." He tapped the page when Dean walked over to examine the book. "This creature has the power to take a human's form, read minds. Book of Revelation calls her "Whore of Babylon.'"

Dean commented, "Well, that's catchy."

Karina informed, "The real Leah was probably killed months ago."

"What about the demons attacking the town?"

"They're under her control."

"And the Enochian exorcism?"

"Fake." Castiel smiled as he translated, "It actually means, "You breed with the mouth of a goat." Everyone didn't get the joke, they all stared at him. "It's funnier in Enochian."

"So the demons smoking out-- that's just a con? Why? What's the endgame?"

"What you just saw-- innocent blood spilled in God's name."

Sam inferred, "You heard all that Heaven talk. She manipulates people."

"To slaughter and kill and sing preppy little hymns." Dean walked over with a rag in his hand, then threw it in the sink. "Awesome."

Castiel looked at the trio, "Her goal is to condemn as many souls to Hell as possible and it's... just beginning. She's well on her way to dragging this whole town into the pit."

"Alright. So, then, how do we go Pimp of Babylon all over this bitch?"

Castiel disappeared from the couch. He put down a wooden stake on a table in front of Sam and Karina. "The Whore can be killed with that. It's a stake made from a cypress tree in Babylon."

"Great. Let's ventilate her."

He walked over to the counter to drink water, "It's not that easy."

"'Course not."

"The Whore can only be killed by a true servant of Heaven."

Karina asked, "Servant such as..."

"Not you or Dean. Or me. Sam, of course, is an abomination. We'll have to find someone else."