𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

It was nighttime. The door opened to reveal Sam entering the room quietly. He was tip-toeing, seeing one twin bed and couch shadowed for sleeping. He noticed a gun in an opened bag filled with weapons, then grabbed it. He walked over to the bed first before the couch.

He aimed it, safety off. His eyes were focused on a shadow, not noticing there were two shadow figures besides his face. They were waiting until a sudden movement. He shifted his body around then a light showed a heeled boot and kicked the gun from his hands. It landed in the far corner.

Another shadow figure grabbed the hands, then punched Sam in the nose. He pulled the jacket toward him, face-to-face with Dean and Karina. Glaring at Sam. "You're not Sam," said Karina.

"Who the hell are you?" asked Dean.

He screamed out in pain, "Ow!" Dean pulled him to the chair while Karina turned on the lights. Dean tied him to ropes, arms, and legs. Trapping the mysterious person who was possessing Sam.

Karina grabbed a gun in the corner and then gave it to Dean. He stood in front of a person after he was beaten up by Dean. He confessed that his name is Gary, clearly, he's not a demon. Karina looked down at the hotel phone, seeing it had 38 voicemails.

She put it on speaker for her and Dean. "You have 38 messages." It featured an unknown young voice on the phone, they both knew it was the real Sam Winchester. "This is gonna sound crazy--really crazy, but I think I'm in the wrong body." Karina pressed another message, "Dean, Karina-- the guy right next to you is not me!!" Karina pressed another, "Guys, check your friggin' voicemail. Damn it." Karina slowly hung up the receiver, she looked at Dean.

Dean and Karina together looked at Gary. They slowly walked over to look him in the eyes, then Dean announced. "All right, pal, either you start talking or we start waterboarding."

"Oh, my god. Please, don't hurt me. Please! I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!!"

Dean put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down while Karina was glaring at Gary, "Hey, pull it together, champ."

"I don't want to die. I don't want to die."

Karina raised her eyebrows, "If you don't die, you better start talking, mister. Where's Sam?"

He looked down, "In my-- my friend's basement. His parents are out of town."

"Parents?" Dean and Karina looked at each other before returning to Gary. "How old are you?"

"17."

They both repeated the age, "17?" He nodded tearfully before they were both thrown by force against the wall.

Gary turned to see his friend, smirking at him evilly. "Nora?"

She blinked, revealing black eyes. She was being possessed by a demon, "Not at the moment." It walked over behind Gary. It began to untie the ropes, "Boy, you earned your dessert tonight, kiddo. Tell me-- what is it you want? Anything."

He repeated, "Anything?" He lifted the ropes as he was very interested. 

The demon circled around as it stared at him, "Lay it on me."

He stood up, smirking, "I want to be a witch. For real... and really powerful."

"Good choice. I get it. No Daddy, no M.I.T. No plan. You get to be big and strong, and no one tells you what to do anymore." He grinned before the demon continued on, "There's just one small formality first. You got to meet the boss."

He repeated in confusion, "The boss?"

"You know-- your satanic majesty, or whatever the kids are calling it these days."