Chapter 4

A very strange phenomenon has appeared on the internet. Originally, announcement about Su Wantong was all over the place, the popularity of the Weibo topic also remained high, but for unknown reason, since ten o'clock in the morning Su Wantong's name disappeared from the hot search list, and the announcements were slowly withdrawn from everyone's sight.

Su Wantong's songs used to be the nostalgia of many netizens, so the number of people who posted in memory of her only increased. Gradually, everyone found that only netizens were discussing about Su Wantong, while her company and some major media sites stopped speaking.

Some netizens found that the topic of #Su Wantong's death# was discussed as high as 300 million, but it did not appear on the hot search list, so they suspected that it had been removed on purpose.

But why do it?

Su Wantong's fan support club has been asking about the specific time of the funeral so that fans can buy tickets to go there, but they have not received a response.

In the hospital ward, Wan Tong didn't wait for Xiao Lu to come back. When she wanted to leave the door, she found that the door was locked.

"Bang Bang!" She slapped the door hard, but no one could be seen through the glass window on the door.

She sighed in her heart, Could it be that the hospital has been bought off?

[Wei Qianxun has come.] Shishi reminded.

Wei Qianxun came but did not meet her directly. It seems that he did not intend to let her continue to live?

In the original owner's memory, although Wei Qianxun is indifferent, he is a dedicated manager, and he wants to push his artist to the top.

In the plot, after Su Wantong's death, her fame jumped to the highest point. Her song became a new generation of songs, and also became contemporary classics.

Probably in Wei Qianxun's mind, the dead Su Wantong is easier to promote than the living Su Wantong.

While Wan Tong was frowning and thinking, he suddenly heard the door lock move slightly, and a figure seemed to move past the door.

She froze for a moment, twisted the door with her hand, and she could really open it.

It's just that when she leaned out, she didn't see anyone in the corridor.

She couldn't care less, she turned around and took a disposable mask in the drawer, then went out again.

She can't stay here anymore.

On the first floor of the inpatient department, she was caught off guard when she saw Wei Qianxun's figure. His gloomy handsome face made her fearful, so she turned around subconsciously, turned her back to him, and buried her head.

Wei Qianxun walked past Wan Tong and said coldly to the phone, "I'll ask you to bring the contract you have prepared first, and other drafts will be temporarily suspended, and don't contact the fans first, wait for my news later."

When Wei Qianxun got into the elevator, Wan Tong continued to walk forward, limp and not very fast.

After leaving the hospital, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Clap..."

There was a sound behind her, and Wan Tong looked back.

The young man in the light blue hospital gown stumbled for no reason, and fell to the ground in an embarrassment. The crutches in his hand was also thrown to a distance and slipped to her feet.

Wan Tong froze for a moment, picked up the crutches quickly, and walked over to him.

After seeing the man's pale and bleeding face, she paused, "It's you?"