160

Chapter 160: Global Mist 4

Ning Qianqian read the existing news in general and found that there was no new information for the time being, so she got up and went to the kitchen and checked the tap water with PH test strips.

The PH value of tap water is generally between 6.5~8.5, Ning Qianqian took time to check once during the day, and her tap water value is 7.2.

But now, the pH value has become 6.0.

Needless to say, there must have been a white mist seeping in, and it seems that you can't directly use tap water from the tap.

Fortunately, Ning Hongfang had hoarded a large water bucket on the small balcony, about 350L of tap water.

Such a bucket, there is another one in the bathroom.

This is because they are an old community, the nearby water pipes are repaired, and the water is often cut off, in order to use water conveniently, Ning Hongfang bought two food-grade plastic large water storage buckets.

Both gas and electricity can be used normally.

Ning Qianqian used a rice cooker to cook a large pot full of rice, and then made as mature food as possible from the ingredients in the refrigerator.

The ventilation hole of the range hood was originally blocked by Ning Qianqian, and if she wanted to use it this time, she reopened it.

Fortunately, double-layer tempered glass is also installed on the small balcony outside the kitchen, and the sound insulation effect is very good, and Ning Qianqian does not need to worry about disturbing the neighbors' sleep by cooking at night.

Even if you disturb it, you can't help it, who makes it a special situation?

Not long after Ning Qianqian was cooking, she suddenly heard a slight stir-fry sound from upstairs.

Not long after, two more joined the ranks of cooking.

It seems that this night, they are not the only ones who have left a vigil, and who want to make all the ingredients mature as soon as possible.

After one night, Ning Qianqian made most of the fresh ingredients in the refrigerator into cooked food, and when it was cool, it was packed in a packaging bag, and then sealed with a vacuum sealer, so that it could be stored for as long as possible.

This machine was bought by Ning Hongfang before, and there are not many opportunities to use it, but this time it came in handy.

The white fog was still thick at dawn the next morning, but as the sun rose, it finally began to show signs of thinning.

After nine o'clock, the temporary clarity finally returned outside, and the gray clouds revealed a little daylight.

Ning Qianqian replaced the cotton ball that was corroded by the white mist in the ventilation hole.

Ning Hongfang saw that there were pedestrians walking outside, so she dared to remove the sealing mud of a window in the living room, and opened the window to ventilate and ventilate.

and urged Ning Qianqian to hurry back to her room to catch up on sleep.

Ning Qianqian was in good health, she slept for more than three hours last night, even if she stayed up all night, she was only slightly tired now.

However, I don't know if there will be any surprises next, and it is necessary to take a break to restore your mental state to the best while it is still safe.

She told Ning Hongfang not to go out at will, and to continue cooking at home when she had time, using pure water.

Ning Hongfang agreed.