30

Chapter 30 Global Oceanization 30

Ning Qianqian would leave Lei Yan and the others to guard the Hope Mall before, because it really didn't help her much to take them together.

Unexpectedly, the three of them found what they really wanted to do during the few days they stayed in L City.

This is of course better, everyone is trying to make their own contribution to the world.

Ning Qianqian did not refuse, and directly accepted all the gold, silver and jewelry given by the three of them.

Speaking of those national treasure scientists who were also imprisoned for several days, Ning Qianqian also wanted to do her own part.

Soon, Ning Qianqian met these scientists, including elites from all walks of life, and many of them were elderly people.

Ning Qianqian sincerely apologized to them for what happened to Hope Mall.

To Ning Qianqian's surprise, these scientists did not know her before, but none of them blamed her for taking out a large number of survival supplies, so that they became the targets of the Qing Mang Gang's captives.

An old man said: "Girl, the original intention of you to open the Hope Mall is to give survivors more chances to survive, then you have done nothing wrong. If you want to blame the debtor, we will also blame the Qingmang Gang." What's more, you are avenging us now."

Ning Qianqian felt warm in her heart.

If many people blame her for the evil done by the Qingmang Gang, Ning Qianqian can only bear it.

The son didn't kill Boren, but Boren died because of it.

Ning Qianqian felt that she should do something for these people.

Ning Qianqian asked the system to scan the physical conditions of the 49 scientific researchers present.

Then, Ning Qianqian bought 9 primary strengthening potions, and 40 low-end primary strengthening potions (0.5 amethyst coin each).

After Ning Qianqian explained the effect of the potion and the source core, she listed each person's ability to awaken (she has this type of source core) with a matching rate of more than 60%.

Then, let the scientists discuss among themselves to decide who will take the 9 primary strengthening medicines and inject the source core extract, and who will only take the low-level version of the primary strengthening medicine.

All the scientists were stunned: what? They even have the chance to become supernatural beings? !

Even the low-level version of the primary strengthening potion, although it can't help people awaken their abilities after taking it, it can still make people healthy and free from illness. If there are no accidents, it will not be a problem to live to a hundred years old.

One of the young scientific researchers said: "My God, there is such a good thing! I would be happy if I was imprisoned for another year or two!"

Ning Qianqian: ...That's not necessary.

Older scientists, rather than taking this miraculous potion, want to use it for research and see if it can be reproduced.

After thanking Ning Qianqian, they didn't even bother to rest and eat, and immediately held an internal meeting to discuss how to use the batch of medicine.

Several friends were also stunned by Ning Qianqian's generosity.

Others don't know, but Lei Yan, Lin Fei, Ruan Youran, and Zhou Baochuan and Zhou Baozhu's brothers and sisters are very aware of how expensive these primary strengthening potions are.