168

Chapter 168: Global Mist 12

The inpatient building is not like the medical building, and the height of the 1~6 floors is relatively high.

Only the first floor of the inpatient building is relatively high, and the other floors are not very high.

Therefore, Hidden Mist Beast No. 3 stayed on the first floor, while other humans parasitized by Cryptomist Insects were responsible for walking in the general ward upstairs, turning more ordinary patients and staff into parasites and bringing them to the first floor for Boss No. 3 to "enjoy".

Hidden Mist Beast No. 3 is probably the latest to grow up, only more than seven meters tall, the floor between the first floor and the negative first floor, and the ceiling of the first and second floors, have been squeezed a lot, but other than that, the building is not seriously damaged.

Moreover, there are quite a few ordinary patients at the top who have not yet had time to be parasitized ...

Therefore, to deal with the Hidden Mist Beast No. 3, on the contrary, it is not possible to open and close as the first two, and care should be taken to avoid the possibility of reducing the damage to the load-bearing wall, so as not to cause the collapse of the 24-storey inpatient building.

Ning Qianqian thought for a while and said, "Or, let the second egg focus on sending a stronger light wave towards No. 3, hypnotizing No. 3 into a dizzy, and we will lead it out of the open space outside and fight again?" It

takes time to contact the father across the border, and the second egg is still following behind Huo Langzhou, exuding its bright white light!

Although Ning Qianqian is not its owner, it knows that its master has a good relationship with Ning Qianqian, and, according to its perception of the destiny of heaven, Ning Qianqian is likely to become its hostess, so for Ning Qianqian's suggestion, Er Zhu is also very willing to cooperate.

The second egg said: "Okay, but it takes a lot of energy to emit a strong light, and you want to feed me a little more star mineral sand." Erzhu's

favorite thing to absorb is the star power in the star flower, but he can also accept the star power in the star mine.

This is almost the difference between fresh ingredients and air-dried ingredients, the taste is not so good, but you can be hungry.

Who makes the flower of the stars unattainable!

Whether it is Huo Langzhou or Ning Qianqian, both of them have a lot of star mineral sand, except for the second egg and the ice dragon, others can also absorb it, but in the world where spiritual power is enough, it is a bit wasteful to absorb star mineral sand.

Especially in the current world, using star power against the enemy will only enhance the void shuttle ability of the hidden mist insect or beast in disguise.

Therefore, the star ore rough stones and star ore sand they hoarded in their hands were not much use, and they were filled with more than a dozen large-capacity space rings.

For the little request that the second egg want to add food, Ning Qianqian waved her hand arrogantly: "Okay, add it for you!" Isn't it Star Mineral Sand, how much do you want, how much my sister feeds you! Compared

with Bai Xuan, who is a little arrogant, considerate and reliable, and a little silent ice dragon, the second egg has not yet broken the shell, it is very sweet and cute and has a foodie attribute, Ning Qianqian likes it very much, and can't wait to grab it and raise it herself.

Huo Langzhou saw Ning Qianqian's eyes staring at his second egg, and quickly coughed lightly: "Star Mine Sand doesn't need to be given by you, I still have a lot of inventory." Because