51

Chapter 51

Mo Ya's dark energy ball landed on Huo Langzhou's face accurately.

Mo Ya was startled suddenly, this person has a level 4 elementary wind ability, and his speed is very fast, how could he not be able to dodge his attack?

Even if you can't dodge them all, at least you can dodge 90% of the attacks!

Mo Ya just wanted to fight fire with fire and leave a scar on Huo Langzhou's face, but he didn't really want to blow his head off!

Huo Langzhou's operation made it impossible for him. Mo Ya originally wanted to take back the dark-type energy ball that was released, but it was a distance away and the time was too short. He could only take back 60% of it at most, and received it directly with his face. With 40% of his power level 5 dark energy ball, Huo Langzhou would be disfigured even if he didn't die.

Mo Ya's disfigurement of Huo Langzhou is very pleasant to hear, but this person obviously knows Ning Qianqian, and they will fight today, most likely Huo Langzhou is venting his anger for Ning Qianqian, and he forced Ning Qianqian to break into Ning Qianqian yesterday. The behavior of Qianqian's residence expresses dissatisfaction.

Mo Ya felt bitter, he didn't want to have a bad relationship with Ning Qianqian, he still wanted to continue making deals with Ning Qianqian.

Also, if he had known that Ning Qianqian had such a strong teammate who could fight, instead of only a few third-level and second-level teammates who needed to be covered by her, he would not have forced his way into her residence yesterday.

In the apocalyptic world, strength speaks for itself, it is the last word.

Mo Ya couldn't figure out why Huo Langzhou didn't avoid his energy ball, and was about to recover most of the dark energy, but unexpectedly found that

all the energy of the dark energy ball just blasted out didn't listen to him!

How could this be so? !

The next moment, a scene that shocked Mo Ya even more appeared. Huo Langzhou was suspended in mid-air, raised his hand and grabbed it, absorbing, absorbing, and absorbing all the dark energy balls that blasted him past.

In Mo Ya's stunned expression full of inconceivable shock, Huo Langzhou urged him very calmly: "What are you doing in a daze? Go on! More!"

Mo Ya suddenly recalled the details of the previous battle. Apart from Huo Langzhou's ability to rely on the wind element to dodge his attack almost perfectly every time, it seemed that every time, the dark energy he released was recovered. Every time, it will be a little less...

Mo Ya only thought that it was due to natural dissipation, and it was offset by Huo Langzhou's consumption of ice-type powers, and he never thought about another possibility-in fact, those reduced dark-type energy, It's not canceled out, but absorbed by Huo Langzhou!

You put this on with me!

The last time Mo Ya was so speechless was the last time.

Mo Ya immediately went on strike, quit, and said angrily: "Damn, don't fight anymore! Dare to fight for more than an hour, and I'm giving you free recharges? You also have the ability to control the dark energy, why didn't you come sooner?" Say it!"

Because he was so angry, Mo Ya's baby's face was full of anger, accusation, and accusation.

Ning Qianqian, who was watching from the sidelines: ...