53

Chapter 53 The Return of the Ice River 22

Back at the residence, Ning Qianqian upgraded the number one brother Huo Langzhou with his protective combat uniform and combat boots.

As for the suspended energy plate that has already been purchased, the system Xiaomei accepts returns, but if you buy 30 Amethyst coins, you can only get 15 Amethyst coins for the return.

Huo Langzhou thought about it, and decided not to return, and planned to transfer the suspended energy plate he used to his cousin Huo Xiaoman.

In this way, Huo Xiaoman, who originally attacked the fire department, has the ability to defend against the air. If he encounters an enemy he cannot beat, the chance of successfully escaping is much higher.

Not to mention that the other party is just a cousin of the uncle's family, even if they are brothers and sisters of the same mother, it is impossible for Huo Langzhou to do nothing in the infinite world and protect the other party all the time, but it is still okay to take care of him occasionally.

Ning Qianqian also kept in mind Huo Xiaoman, who had been giving her the energy devouring ball to replenish fire energy during this period, and planned to help her improve her strength when she was rich.

Last night I went out with Huo Langzhou, dug a small vein, and got 200 Amethyst coins, plus the 63 Amethyst coins brought back by Huo Langzhou mining + earning money, and the 10 Amethyst coins that Ning Qianqian earned from trading with Nancheng officials Crystal coins, Ning Qianqian's account balance has a total of 273 amethyst coins, which is quite rich.

After deducting the 35 amethyst coins needed to upgrade the constant temperature combat uniform + levitation combat boots, and Huo Langzhou's 35 amethyst coins, there are 203 amethyst coins left in the account.

In addition, there are 65 amethyst coins from the last infinite world (can only be used for the time pocket watch skill).

Huo Langzhou's arrears, after deducting 10 Amethyst coins as a commission and adding 35 Amethyst coins as a credit, became 708 Amethyst coins.

Ning Qianqian had promised to give Huo Xiaoman a primary strengthening potion and a source core suitable for her to help her awaken her second ability.

Now is also the time.

She can still afford a basic strengthening potion for 5 amethyst coins.

In the afternoon, after Ning Qianqian woke up, before her roommates came back, she took the intermediate strengthening potion rewarded by the system Xiaomei.

Because Ning Qianqian insisted on exercising during this period of time, and often practiced melee with Huo Xiaoman, her physical fitness was raised to 10, reaching the standard for taking intermediate strengthening medicines.

Ning Qianqian drank the potion, rushed to the bathroom, and took off the bathrobe she had put on in advance. Soon, a layer of gray dirt was discharged from her body.

From the inside to the outside of the body, there was a itchy feeling as if being bitten by ants. In order to become stronger, this pain is nothing.

Half an hour later, the pain in Ning Qianqian's body dissipated, replaced by an extremely comfortable feeling.

Ning Qianqian looked at her data panel while showering.

Mental power has been increased from 15 to 55, and physical strength has been increased from 10 to 30.

All three times and a little more improvement.