180

Chapter 180: Global Mist 24

Ning Qianqian held two talismans in her hand, and slapped the back of a man and a woman who wanted to snatch her ice dragon.

It stands to reason that normal cultivators or supernatural beings are all equipped with spiritual power or energy shields on their bodies at any time, and Ning Qianqian's talisman can't shoot them at all.

However, this time, Ning Qianqian attached a thin layer of Void Rule power with both hands.

The so-called power of rules is a higher power than systems such as supernatural energy, spiritual power, and star power.

Therefore, Ning Qianqian's hands penetrated the energy shield without hindrance and successfully attached the talisman to the two.

This is the forbidden void talisman that Ning Qianqian just let the system Xiaomei launch, which incorporates a wisp of her rule power.

With Ning Qianqian's current strength, if she wants to single-handedly arrange a small range of Void Realm, which lasts about an hour or two, it is not impossible, but that must be laid out in advance, and after the layout is over, if there is no way to absorb the power of Void in large quantities, she will be weak for a while.

Now, the enemies have come to the door, and Ning Qianqian obviously does not have this time and place.

So, Ning Qianqian thought of a more economical use of the power of the Void Rule.

She didn't want to imprison the entire void for a long time, she just wanted to imprison two enemies.

This forbidden void talisman containing the power of the void was just now, after Ning Qianqian discovered the arrival of these two people, she communicated with the system Xiaomei in the sea of consciousness, and let it draw part of her power of the void rule to help refine.

One-time forbidden void talisman basket, each 200,000 Spirit Stone manual fee, that is really not low!

Although everyone is an old acquaintance, System Xiaomei is still the profiteer, and does not leave any opportunity to blackmail Ning Qianqian.

Fortunately, the thing is indeed worth the price, and after the forbidden space talisman is attached to the two people, the complicated lines on it shine with a burst of silver light, and then it automatically integrates into the bodies of the two and disappears.

In the next hour, neither of them could cast any more spatial spells, but Ning Qianqian could!

There was no need to summon Bai Xuan and Bing Ao, Ning Qianqian alone could completely beat the opposite two with the sensitive body technique of constant teleportation.

As soon as the foreign men and women saw Ning Qianqian appear, they fled first without saying a word.

They were thinking of catching up, this woman had the breath of that oriental divine dragon on her!

Anyway, there are many of them, and they think that their combat power is stronger than this woman, and they will definitely be able to snatch the Eastern Divine Dragon over!

As a result, who would have thought that the woman who escaped suddenly flashed behind them, secretly used a trick against them, and was also succeeded by her!

Immediately after, Ning Qianqian's giant slab brick hit like a storm!

As for the giant slab tiles, they are naturally transformed with a variety of wishful gold.

The brown-haired and blue-eyed man who found himself unable to cast spatial magic and dodged the attack screamed in pain: "Snow, damn it, what did you do to me?" Why did my spatial spell fail?