174

Chapter 174: Global Mist 18

Although Ning Feiyang was the youngest and weakest of them, since the sixth brother had chosen him, he would have to take on the heavy responsibility of saving the world sooner or later.

And after these foreign players complete their survival tasks and return to the original world, many things in this world also need to rely on their indigenous people to stand on their own feet.

Ning Qianqian thought about it and said something that could be said about the world consciousness and foreign players, including Ning Feiyang getting so many gifts from the sixth brother, and he had to bear the corresponding responsibility.

Ning Feiyang: ...

He said, how could so many powerful superpowers suddenly appear, there was no sign at all before, it turned out that these guys were all foreign aid from the world-conscious father.

Ning Feiyang, as a middle two teenager, was originally full of enthusiasm and yearning for saving the world, but when compared with the three people of Ning Qianqian, Ning Mingda, Huo Langzhou, and several of their spiritual pets, his strength was really the one who pulled the most... I suddenly felt like I was just a child.

Ning Feiyang felt that he had really endured too much, and said in a vicissitudes of tone: "Save the world or something, I'll do my best."

Just when Ning Qianqian was thinking about how to enlighten this little fart who received too much information and became a little lost, she suddenly heard Ning Feiyang beep in a low voice: "Dad, world consciousness father, if you also bring me a super powerful spiritual pet, I promise to bow down and die!" Ning

Qianqian: ...

Good fellow, the relationship is looking for his godfather for benefits.

Ning Feiyang: "Don't be too powerful, like Dabai, gluttony, two eggs, just come to one."

Ning Mingda said angrily: "You're thinking about farting and eating!" Who doesn't want such a heaven-defying spiritual pet, I also want it, and this is not on the wheel. His

world-aware father is already very good to him, and Moya's treatment is not as good as him.

I don't know if the sixth brother really heard it, and suddenly, Ning Feiyang suddenly had a white cocoon in his hand.

Ning Qianqian listened to the system Xiaomei said: "Old Six tried his best, he can only afford this."

Ning Qianqian knew that this white cocoon was the pet that Sixth Brother gave to

Ning Feiyang.

Ning Mingda and Huo Langzhou also reacted.

Ning Mingda was a little hairy, jumped three feet tall, and left Ning Feiyang for a long distance: "In your cocoon, it shouldn't be a caterpillar."

Huo Langzhou glanced thoughtfully at the white cocoon in Ning Feiyang's hand and said, "Maybe it's a butterfly?" Ning

Qianqian relayed the precautions for white cocoon breeding that Tongzi asked her to relay: "Didn't you vomit a lot of blood before in order to increase your combat power?" If you collect it, you can take it out for the white cocoon to absorb.

Ning Feiyang looked at the small white cocoon in the palm of his hand, and the whole person froze.

Although this is completely different from what he envisioned, hanging the heavenly spirit pet, it looks very weak at first glance, but the pet must not look, look at Huo Langzhou's spirit pet egg, it is still just an egg that has not hatched, and the skill is already extremely cool.