77

Chapter 77 Zombie Attack 11

The next morning, Ning Qianqian, Ning Mingda, and Mo Ya got up at five o'clock in the morning and ate some breakfast casually.

Gou Peng and Liu Shou also got up to see them off.

Mo Ya temporarily left a crow clone in the small building, in case Gou Peng and Liu Shou encountered something they couldn't cope with, and his crow clone could help a little bit.

But if Mo Ya encountered danger on his side, the avatar would definitely be called back.

As for the team of seven or eight zombie brothers and sisters that Mo Ya had managed to develop into, under the strong request of Gou Peng and Liu Shou, they had to solve it on the spot, and all of them turned into zombie crystal cores.

After all, if Mo Ya and his avatar were gone, these zombies would immediately rebel.

Ning Qianqian asked the system Xiaomei to make the zombie crystal nucleus into an energy fluid, because these zombie crystal nuclei were all contaminated with dark energy system, and turned into a pseudo-dark energy fluid that was more suitable for Mo Ya.

Ning Qianqian left 100 bottles of energy liquid with no attribute and 100 bottles of common attribute for Gou Peng and Liu Shou, and told them to pay attention to their own safety, and sell the energy liquid as soon as possible before everyone generally upgrades to level 2 Go out, but don't forget to save some for their own use, too.

Gou Peng and Liu Shou repeatedly agreed.

The three set off, riding in Ning Mingda's space, and Ning Qianqian asked Huo Langzhou to find someone to find a bulletproof off-road vehicle that had been modified.

Fortunately, before the mobile phone's communication signal was completely cut off, Ning Qianqian downloaded all the maps offline to her mobile phone.

Mo Ya is in charge of driving.

Ning Qianqian and Ning Mingda sat in the back seat.

Ning Mingda pestered Ning Qianqian to tell him what she had encountered in the first two infinite worlds.

Before in reality, Ning Mingda knew that his sister had entered the infinite world, so he really wanted to ask her about her experience, but because Ning Qianqian was restricted by the rules at that time, there were many things that he couldn't say.

Fortunately, he has also become a player, so there is no such restriction.

Ning Qianqian felt that her brother was too stupid and sweet. Even though he was beaten up by Duan Kai and his three companions when he first came into this world, and was framed by Liu Fen and almost died later, Ning Mingda didn't change at all because of this. Gloomy, suspicious of the world.

He still believes that the world is a good place.

It is probably because Ning Mingda has a pure heart that he is loved by the third father!

However, Ning Qianqian still hopes that Ning Mingda can be more vigilant towards the people and things in the infinite world.

She focused on the dangers she had encountered in the first two worlds, and briefly mentioned the gains.

In the first world, Mo Ya naturally had never participated in what Ning Qianqian experienced, so he just followed in and kept silent.

When Ning Qianqian talked about the second world, how Mo Ya sneaked into her residence in the middle of the night and frightened her...