105

Chapter 105: Reiki Revival 7

System Xiaomei wanted to relay, but look at Ning Mingda's bonus two-thousand-word message, and simply cast the message panel directly to Ning Qianqian.

It took Ning Qianqian a few minutes to finish reading, in short, Ning Mingda spent hundreds of words boasting about how powerful he was now, becoming one of the strongest people in the Cloud Country Imperial Cloud Guard, and killing countless demon beasts.

And then it took hundreds of words to ask her about her current situation, so to speak, very mother-in-law.

Ning Qianqian was helpless, as long as she had a little brain, she could think that she still had the leisure to send the subsystem out to do business and send them supplies, and she definitely couldn't have a bad life.

Ning Mingda may have thought of it, or couldn't help but want to ask carefully, this is probably a relative, although it is meaningless nonsense, but it can warm people's hearts.

Finally, Ning Mingda also thanked her for sending the subsystem of System Xiaomei to send him the qualifications to purchase Amethyst Mall materials, as well as the refining of the Miasma Pill, the purification of the demon beast and demon planting materials, and said that he promised to use this method and the Yunguo official to exchange as many materials as possible.

Ning Mingda also preliminarily expressed his idea, since they still have to stay in this world for a relatively long time, instead of making a hammer deal with the official, it is better to adopt the method of taking profit sharing, but he is still not sure how much can be discussed.

I have to say that without her and Huo Langzhou around, Ning Mingda has grown a lot.

You can figure out that when you do business, you have to put a long line to catch big fish.

This is a real growth!

Ning Qianqian checked Ning Mingda's transaction records again, and the ones he used to exchange for Amethyst Coins were all hunted demon beasts and demon plant materials, among which the Miasma Removal Pill, the Valley Opening Pill, the Hui Ling Pill, the protective magic robe, and the directional teleportation talisman were exchanged the most, and the defensive earrings were also exchanged a lot.

Moreover, in terms of quantity, it is not at all that he can use up by himself, and can supply at least a dozen people.

In the message, Ning Mingda also said, he helped a few well-connected comrades-in-arms also purchased some.

Ning Qianqian felt that when her brother helped those comrades "buy on behalf of him", he must also be a middleman to make the difference.

However, this is also very normal, the revival of aura, the era of immortal cultivation of the whole people, those who can enter the Yuyunwei, are the best among the cultivators, all of them are rich, there are materials that cannot be exchanged for resources, Ning Qianqian's subsystem comes out, it is simply an exclusive business, of course, many people want to buy.

Ning Qianqian asked the system to put the demon beast and demon planting materials recovered from Ning Mingda, except for those that could be used to refine elixirs and magic robes, and still put them on the shelves at a price of 1.8 times the recycling price.

Speaking of which, recycling the raw materials of monster beasts and monster plants at a low price, changing hands and selling them, or making finished products with twice the price is the biggest profit!

It's just that the speed of monetization will be slightly slower.

Regardless of the demon beast demon plant materials that have not yet been sold, just Ning Mingda's shopping, Ning Qianqian's 15% share can get, there are 330 amethyst coins, that is to say, Ning Mingda's transaction volume has reached 2200 amethyst coins.