101

Chapter 101: Reiki Revival 3

Ning Qianqian and Xiaobaixuan were hunting in the primeval forest, and their spiritual power was about to run out, so they took out their carry-on wooden house to cultivate and rest.

This is that the level of monster beasts and monster plants in the forest has not exceeded the defense range of the carry-on wooden house, and the relatively high-level monster beasts and monster plants around the slope have been cleaned up by them again, and Ning Qianqian and Xiaobai Xuan dare to rest together at the same time.

After a while, the level of the demon beast demon plant has reached the sixth level, and Ning Qianqian and Xiaobaixuan will have to leave at least one person awake and take turns to rest.

Because the spiritual power of the two lines of civil engineering in the forest is very rich, Ning Qianqian's spiritual power of these two systems has improved the fastest.

The space and ice systems that she used most in the last world can only be reduced to auxiliary systems.

Ning Qianqian found that not only meditation cultivation could absorb aura, but after hunting demon beasts and demon plants, part of their cultivation would also be integrated into her body.

Not much, but very solid.

In other words, in this world of revival of aura, cultivation is not only a mode of meditation, but also hunting demon beasts and demon plants.

In the course of high-intensity battles every day, Ning Qianqian's cultivation and combat experience soared, and her use of spiritual power became more and more accurate.

Ning Qianqian felt that the speed of her cultivation and the speed of combat power improvement should be considered good, but she was the only one in this deep mountain and old forest, and there was no way to compare, and Ning Qianqian did not know what level her current strength was at among the players and aboriginal cultivators.

Don't worry about anything, just cultivate and hunt!

Xiaobaixuan is like a balloon, as more and more demon beasts are hunted, it absorbs a lot of demon cores, and its size grows rapidly.

On the fifth day of breaking the shell, the little guy's body size was already comparable to that of an adult big cat, pressing on Ning Qianqian's shoulders, more than a dozen pounds, heavy, very weighty.

If it weren't for Ning Qianqian's cultivation, she really wouldn't be able to bear it.

The little guy's little fur in white velvet before was all changed, but fortunately, Xiaobaixuan has a hobby of collecting his fur at any time, and plans to turn back and use it to make a protective soft armor.

The hair protection effect when it was just born was the worst, and the amount was also very rare, Xiaobaixuan saw that Ning Qianqian liked it, and simply gave it directly to Ning Qianqian.

Ning Qianqian asked System Xiaomei to help make these white tiger fluff into mini white tiger doll pendants, which are only slightly larger than her thumb, and she took them out and touched them at leisure.

Xiao Baixuan saw that she touched the doll more often, and would eat the vinegar of the doll made of her own hair, and automatically came over and asked her to stroke it.

Hmph, the fur on the body of this tiger cub is the best to touch! There is a soul!

Ning Qianqian couldn't laugh or cry.

I have to say that the little tiger cub after growing up, although the hair feels not so soft, but it is very smooth and very comfortable to touch.

This is the fifth day that Ning Qianqian arrived in this world, and the fourteenth day of the game.