156

Chapter 156: The Real World 3

System Xiaomei said before that although Ning Qianqian is not a pet of any infinite world, she and Huo Langzhou are both pets of the native real world.

Compared with Ning Huo and the two, there is no doubt that there is still a channel to contact Ning Qianqian, who is a world-conscious father, and it is more popular with Long Daddy.

After the first three copies ended, after they returned to the real world, the danger in the infinite world could not affect the real world, and they could not mention things in the infinite world to ordinary people in the real world, and Ning Qianqian naturally did not expect to contact the dragon father.

But now it's different, as the danger of the Cataclysm Dungeon escalates, the real world has begun to revive its aura, and many of the limitations that once existed have disappeared.

However, if it weren't for Huo Langzhou's reminder, Ning Qianqian really wouldn't have thought that she could take the initiative to contact Long Daddy.

Ning Qianqian raised her eyebrows in surprise, and then immediately called System Xiaomei: "Tongzi, did you hear that?" Let's see if you can contact Dragon Daddy! Then ask Dragon Dad if he needs us to help do something, and if so, to what extent? Hey! System

Xiaomei: ...

This "hehe" is full of spirituality.

As the father of the world, people can help, you can't let people work for nothing, you have to give some benefits, right?

Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou were not so much asking Long Dad what they needed to do, but asking for benefits.

System Xiaomei was speechless for a while, but thinking about Ning Qianqian's recent increase in strength and her pockets becoming rich, she rarely showed this look of a wealth fan, and I thought about it a little nostalgia.

System Xiaomei: "Ahem, wait." After

a while, the system Xiaomei's answer came, or open the public release, so that Ning Qianqian did not need to relay it to Huo Langzhou again.

System Xiaomei said: "After the white unicorn egg of Huo Langzhou hatches, it can lead you through the time and space passage to Yunlanxing. After you reach the Transformation God Stage cultivation, the ice dragon can also take you to the spirit world through the ascension passage of Cloud Blue Star.

It's just that this way of ascending has hidden dangers, after arriving in the spirit world, you belong to the smugglers, your strength and cultivation speed will be suppressed by the consciousness of the spirit world, it is difficult to improve cultivation, and the chance of ascending to the immortal world is infinitely close to zero, unless you can make a big contribution to the spirit world, but the spirit world is not the end world, and there is no crisis of extinction, there is really a crisis of extinction, and you can't change anything. Ning

Qianqian was a little puzzled, obviously she asked the system to ask Long Dad another question.

However, what System Xiaomei said, she was also very interested.

Ning Qianqian had really considered cultivating to the Transformation God Stage before, and then going to Yunlanxing to ascend through the Dao...

Now, she and Huo Langzhou are already in the middle of the Yuan Infant period, and they are not far from the Transformation God Period.

I never expected that there would be such a big hidden danger by taking advantage of the way to ascend!

I don't know if the ice dragon, and the fourth father who gave Huo Langzhou's white unicorn egg, know this?