165

Chapter 165: Global Mist 9

Ning Mingda has the experience of being a humanoid blood pack in the third and fifth worlds in front, especially in the third world, the experience of being locked up and drawing blood every day is simply unbearable to look back on... If it weren't for the last resort, he would never want to be a humanoid blood pack again.

As for the last world invaded by the Star Devouring Beast, it was true that his blood was particularly attractive to the Blood Devouring Flies, but it was only taken once, and it did not require a continuous blood supply for a long time, and it was still within the acceptable range.

However, if his blood is really the key to turning the situation around, important enough to save the entire infinite world, and also to avoid disasters and bring good luck to his native world, although Ning Mingda is emotionally reluctant, he will still be intellectually willing to cooperate.

Therefore, Ning Mingda will inform Ning Qianqian of this discovery.

Ning Qianqian called over with a phone call and carefully asked Ning Mingda about the attraction of his blood to the Hidden Mist Worm, what was the specific performance, and to what extent?

Ning Mingda and Ning Qianqian had nothing to hide, and said carefully: "In the past few days, as long as I go out, it won't be long before it will fog, and when the fog rises, the white fog likes to come to my side, and the white fog around me is thicker than anywhere else." If it hadn't been for the lethality of the white mist at the beginning, I had covered myself tightly enough that I might have been hit.

Later, I can use the spiritual power of the refining period, I use the wind system spiritual power to blow the white mist away, and use the fire system spiritual power to expel the things in the white mist, and it is no problem to barely protect myself. If I am intact and have little problem with parasitic cryptomist insects, they just like to choose me as an alternative parasitic target, as long as I run fast, they can't catch up with me.

However, just now, I did a death experiment, cut a small wound on my wrist, released a little smell of blood, those hidden fog insects parasitizing in the human body are like cats seeing rats, spring puppies seeing little, many tentacles brushed in my direction, and even the parasitic host was also controlled to chase me... If it weren't for my Hot Wheels being fast enough, I would have almost been eaten by them, which is terrible!

Speaking of this, Ning Mingda still had palpitations, and muttered: "If only I had you and Brother Huo's spatial teleportation technique, or the mustard space was not shielded, let me hide." Don't

think about opening the mustard space, smell the spiritual power breath by those hidden fog insects, they can collectively shuttle to the mustard space, and treat where it is an old nest.

However, what did Ning Mingda say about the spatial technique... It's not impossible.

If Ning Mingda can teleport in space and speed up his escape, then he is a perfect bait to lure the Hidden Mist Worm out of the parasite's body!

Moreover, as long as Ning Mingda ran fast, not a drop of blood and spiritual power on his body could reach the mouth of the hidden mist insect.

It's wonderful, wonderful!

In the growth period, the hidden mist worm's sensitivity to spiritual power and the ability to devour spiritual power have become stronger, but they have lost the ability to gather a large number of companions to establish spatial shuttle passages.

Cryptographic insects that parasitize multiple humans and reach adult form are individuals who also have the ability to travel through space.

Therefore, it is necessary to eliminate the hidden fog insects in the growth period when they cannot get rid of the parasitic carrier for a long time, and when they reach adulthood, it will be even more difficult to deal with!