82

Chapter 82 Zombie Attack 16

They came on this mission originally to rescue Chang Lao, and now they can see Chang Lao soon.

It's really not easy!

However, Ning Qianqian knew that the mission was only half successful, and the rest, how to escort Chang Lao to the capital, was the most difficult part.

It's easier to take Chang Lao alone, but they've all come, and the other researchers who can live in the safe house are also very important talents, so it's best to take them all together.

Otherwise, if they continue to stay in the safe house, even if they don't mutate into zombies due to the radiation energy overload, they won't be safe for long when the outside is full of zombies.

The strength of the zombies will continue to improve. The safe house can block the radiation energy. It can block the zombies for a while, but not for a long time.

Ning Qianqian thought quickly, how can she take away 27 people at once?

However, no matter what she thought, there was no way to bring 27 people with her and leave quickly and safely.

Deputy director Tan, researcher assistant Xiao Du, and Mizuki, two researchers with supernatural powers, led Ning Qianqian to the safe house.

The safe house is located on the bottom floor of the research institute. It is only 20 square meters and 3 meters high. There are many research instruments, important scientific research results, and survival materials inside.

That's right, even in the safe house, Chang Lao is still doing experiments.

In the laboratories next to the safe house, Ning Qianqian even saw some dissected zombies.

It can be seen that Chang Lao and the others stayed in the safe room for the whole time not for their own safety. From time to time, they would put on thick isolation suits and come out to extract some necessary research materials.

When Ning Qianqian and the others came down, Chang Laozheng and his assistant Wang Qi were recording a set of experimental data.

Seeing Deputy Director Tan come in with three people who didn't even wear isolation suits, Mr. Chang couldn't help frowning when he saw this scene on the monitor screen.

However, Deputy Director Tan was not alone. Even the doctoral student brought by Mr. Chang himself, the researcher assistant Xiao Du, and the only two supernatural beings in the research institute also came down together. It can be seen that these three people can come Here, it is approved by everyone.

Assistant Wang Qi also saw the group of people on the monitoring screen, and said displeasedly: "No matter how much Mr. Tan greeted you, he didn't send someone down to call someone, but just brought outsiders here?" Chang Lao said without anger: "Xiao Wang

, Don't talk nonsense. Lao Tan brought people down directly, so there is a reason for doing so." The

deputy mayor Zhang Mao and investor He Yunqiang, who have been in a panic for the past few days, rarely saw so many visitors, and also from the narrow He got up on the single bed and leaned over.

Zhang Mao: "It seems that these three people should all be supernatural beings. Could it be that rescue has finally come?!"

He Yunqiang was excited at first, and then worried. Even if these three people came to rescue, they must be mainly for Chang. old.

There are only three people on the other side, and at most they can only take away Chang Lao and his most valued assistants and researchers.

Even if he can bring 9 people, he Yunqiang He is just an ordinary wealthy businessman, and he will be the one left.