169

Chapter 169: Global Mist 13

Seeing that he couldn't defeat Ning Huo and the two, Hidden Mist Beast No. 1 summoned countless white mist from the void - that is, the infant Hidden Mist Worm.

At first, the white mist only lingered outside the field, but with the strange roar of the Hidden Mist Beast No. 1, the thick white fog from the outside world instantly surged into the field.

All these changes happened too quickly, Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou were originally wearing Spirit Devouring Protective Clothing, that is, for the convenience of acting before, plus there was no white fog in the hospital, they did not wear masks and gloves.

Now, I have to wear it.

Also, with this ubiquitous hidden fog worm, they will have to weigh more if they want to open the mustard space or the storage space with rare treasures, and if they are not careful, they will be hidden in the white mist to steal the house.

Huo Langzhou immediately set up a protective shield around himself and Ning Qianqian's body with dark energy, dark energy is one of the most disliked energies of the hidden fog worm, with this, you can buy a little more time.

Ning Qianqian took the opportunity to put on the mask and gloves, and transmitted a message to Bai Xuan to set up a dark energy shield around itself.

Bai Xuan snorted, it really annoyed these little bugs, more annoying than the big bugs.

However, after the White Xuan Dark Energy Field was fully opened, the white mist was unwilling to get closer when it was still three or five meters away.

Huo Langzhou's dark energy is not an attribute of his major, plus his strength is suppressed so much that he can't maintain it for as long as Bai Xuan, especially to maintain the consumption of the two defensive shields at the same time, after confirming that Ning Qianqian was ready, he withdrew the dark energy shield around the two.

Because the white fog in the field was too dense, their field of vision was only one or two meters left.

If you release divine consciousness or spiritual power to explore the way, it will soon be devoured by the larvae of the hidden fog worm hidden in the white mist.

Ning Qianqian suddenly asked, "Second egg, are you okay with the second egg?"

Huo Langzhou also remembered to care about the current situation of gluttony.

Gluttony is a soul body, naturally not afraid of these white mist, it is still happily eating white mist, eating happily!

It's a pity that there is too much white fog, no matter how much it opens its mouth and sucks inhale, the white fog has not decreased much.

Gluttony has eaten adult hidden fog beasts, and also eaten a lot of growing up hidden fog insects, and now come to eat these slippery, still very small hidden fog insects, suddenly feel tasteless, this feeling is lonely.

Hearing the owner's voice inquiring about its current situation, he smacked his lips in disgust and asked, "Master, can I simply go back to sleep?" Wait for the big guy on the one to eat, you call me again.

Although gluttony loves to eat, the stomach is like a bottomless pit, but this is like making the elephant's stomach hungry and looking for ants to eat, eating for half a day can not manage the full.

What's more, the appetite is much larger than that of elephants, and these hidden fog insects are smaller than ants.

Gluttonous and tired all want to strike.