146

Chapter 146: High Temperature Strikes 9

For Ning Mingda's question, Ning Qianqian can't get an answer from System Xiaomei for the time being, and she won't know until tomorrow when the sun rises, and System Xiaomei reconnects with the world consciousness.

Ning Qianqian actually tried, she could feel that the star mine that fell from the star-swallowing beast and the star ore sand purified by the spirit devouring ants contained a lot of star power, but it also contained a very special ingredient, so that the star power could not be leaked out and absorbed by them.

System Xiaomei: "I'll ask the old five tomorrow."

In fact, there is no need to ask, Ning Qianqian can also roughly guess that it should be related to the existence of the suppressed fifth brother.

The main thing to ask is how to solve this problem.

If they could absorb the consumed star power from the star ore that the star-swallowing beast shed, they wouldn't have to run to the top of the mountains often to collect the star flowers, which could save a lot of time.

On the way, Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou also wrote a simple report on their battle against the Star Devouring Beast, accompanied by the necessary pictures and videos, and sent it to the official people of the Cloud Kingdom.

Today, the temperature in the southernmost coastal city of Yunguo has reached 60 degrees.

The melting of glaciers at the poles accelerated, and with the addition of many star-swallowing beasts in the sea, the sea level rose by several meters, and many coastal cities were flooded.

There are far more than dozens or hundreds of star-swallowing beasts in the deep sea of the entire planet, and there will be a steady stream of star-swallowing beasts invading, and the strength of Ning Qianqian's team alone will definitely not be able to resist all star-swallowing beasts, and all foreign players and local newborn superpowers need to unite and efficiently solve more star-swallowing beasts, and the global high temperature can be reduced.

What Ning Qianqian could do was to provide the Yun Country official with some of their experience in killing star-devouring beasts, and reduce the casualties on the human side as much as possible.

I have to say that the report they sent out to hunt star-swallowing beasts is really useful, so that other teams hunting star-swallowing beasts have taken a lot less detours.

Although they did not have mustard space, it was impossible to replicate 100% of the experience of Ning Qianqian's team in hunting star-swallowing beasts, but after knowing its fighting habits and habits, everyone could come up with different solutions.

For example, after the Star Devouring Beast sheds all the Star Mine shells and turns into a gray flocculent form that looks weak but can actually launch powerful spirit attack waves, other squads can prepare special helmets in advance that can block spirit attack waves, although they do not have mustard space to resist spirit attack waves.

To deal with the Star Devouring Beast in the form of a magma tentacle monster, then prepare more ice talismans containing star power.

Others don't have spirit devouring ants, but they can make weapons with spirit devouring attributes and star power, and it is much easier to mine star ore from star-devouring beasts!

Leave that aside.

Moreover, early the next morning, after Ning Qianqian came to the top of a certain mountain in the Himalayas again, she found that there were many more monks and superpowers here.