184

Chapter 184: Global Mist 28

Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou are the strongest among foreign players, Huo Langzhou himself is good at attacking, his two spirit pets are good at assisting, and Ning Qianqian himself is good at attacking and assisting, two pets are good at attacking, when the two act alone, no matter what kind of strong enemy they encounter, they can always escape.

Now, the combination of the two of them, coupled with their respective spiritual pets, is simply walking sideways in this void.

But the premise is that the opponent is a Hidden Mist Imperial Beast of the same level, if the opponent is a Hidden Mist Saint Beast with a higher strength, and there is likely to be a considerable number of Hidden Mist Imperial Beast guards around the Hidden Mist Holy Beast who can be reborn indefinitely, then the team of the two of them and the four beasts is not enough to see.

After discussion, Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou both felt that it was best to unite the power of most of the human players before challenging the Hidden Mist Saint Beast.

But most of the human players in the void are foreigners, and Ning Qianqian doesn't want to waste her time looking for other players and convincing them, and they may not believe what she and Huo Langzhou said.

Moreover, before they really started brushing the big boss, they always had to find a way to touch the bottom of the Hidden Mist Saint Beast.

Ning Qianqian said: "Before we go to explore the Hidden Mist Saint Beast, let's go find my brother first, my brother has a lotus root puppet incarnation, and let his avatar become a pioneer death squad at that time." Let

Ning Mingda use the lotus root puppet incarnation to explore the way, even if he takes a face and a dog lead, Ning Mingda can see some information related to the Hidden Mist Saint Beast through synesthesia with the lotus root puppet incarnation, and pass the information back.

I have to say that Ning Qianqian is as merciless as ever in terms of Brother Keng.

Huo Langzhou put forward a supplementary opinion: "Gluttony can divide a split soul to temporarily live in the soul stone, follow your brother, I can also see the picture that the gluttonous split soul sees." "

Soul Stone is a kind of heavenly treasure that Huo Langzhou found in the void town of the Reiki Recovery World, and when there is no energy ration for gluttony, it can be fed a piece regularly to keep it with minimum energy consumption.

In addition, the soul power contained in a soul stone can make the gluttonous remnant soul live for about two or three hours.

But Huo Langzhou had a soul pet space cloak specially for gluttony before, and gluttony naturally did not want to live in soul stones.

This is the same as the human family has hundreds of square meters of villa mansions, unless necessary, it is impossible to live in a 10-square-meter small single room.

As for sending the gluttonous main soul out to explore the way, it can't do it, it can't be too far away from the master of Huo Langzhou.

Ning Qianqian nodded: "Well, with the gluttonous split soul, the chance of my brother's avatar coming back alive can also be a little greater."

The two rested and went out of the mustard space.

After cleaning up the Hidden Mist Emperor Beasts in the Void Battlefield, the four spirit pets did not immediately return to their respective spirit pet spaces, but found treasures on the nearby Void Floating Island.

It is the kind of baby that has no energy fluctuations on the outside, but is actually hidden inside.

Bing Ao is looking for this in particular!