179

Chapter 179: Global Mist 23

Fortunately, Ning Qianqian is not alone, and there are two powerful spirit pets.

If the Spirit Wood Spirit of the mustard space encountered a hidden mist imperial beast that wanted to break in, he could also stop the other party for a while and give Ning Qianqian an early warning.

Bai Xuan snorted and stood outside the wooden house, indicating that if there was really a Hidden Mist Imperial Beast who dared to come in, it would stop the other party.

Ning Qianqian opened the defensive formation of the wooden house where she lived, and then set up a Gathering Spirit Array beside her, stuffed a bunch of five-element ultimate spirit stones into the eyes of the formation, and began to heal injuries and quickly restore spiritual power.

As for the ice dragon, after putting away the blood mist transformed by the three Hidden Mist Imperial Beasts, he did not immediately hide back in the mustard space, but patrolled in that void.

The beautiful name is that Ning Qianqian guards the safety of the void coordinates where her mustard space is located, and stops the hidden mist imperial beast that wants to enter the mustard space.

In fact, the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast can teleport in the void for a long time, and if the ice dragon stays in the void coordinates where the mustard space is located, it will be easier to attract the Hidden Mist Imperial Beast over.

Ning Qianqian was helpless, so she had to let the ice dragon go around through the soul contract transmission before entering the decision, don't go too far, and don't keep guarding near the void coordinates of the mustard space.

The ice dragon happily agreed.

There were originally many void creatures in the void that were harmless to the planet, but since the Hidden Mist Beast family came, they all had eaten a little.

However, there are not no treasures in the void, there are some void floating islands, there are a lot of energy on the island that does not leak out, but in fact, there are abundant energy ores or plants inside.

Because the ice dragon was born in the high-level immortal cultivation plane, and had also reached the transitional calamity period cultivation-that could easily destroy a mortal realm, because in the infinite world, it had been severely suppressed by the laws of the world, and it rarely had the opportunity to go out and move freely.

In the fantasy space was sealed and extracted by the formation cultivation, vitality for thousands of years, the ice dragon was seriously injured, and even the external injuries had not completely healed before, and it was not in the mood to go out, unless Ning Qianqian really needed its help, otherwise it was all staying in the spirit pet space to absorb the star power of the star mineral sand to heal the injuries.

Now that the external injuries on the ice dragon's body have been fully healed, the remaining internal injuries need to be recuperated for a long time, and the fallen realm must also be re-cultivated to improve.

The ice dragon is not happy to stay in the spirit pet space all the time, it must take advantage of this opportunity that is not suppressed and can fight at will, kill more hidden mist imperial beasts, and engage in more cultivation resources, otherwise how will its cultivation recover its peak?

The ice dragon happily sweeps the various Void floating islands that it finds useful or good-looking.

However, it was not too far away, and it had always separated a wisp of divine consciousness to perceive the situation on the side of Ningqianqian's spatial void coordinates to ensure that there were no hidden mist imperial beasts.