116

Chapter 116: Reiki Revival 18

Ning Qianqian not only wants to go to the strange space herself, but also plans to bring as many people as possible.

Engaging in cultivation resources is not something she needs alone, but also for other friends.

And except for this world of revival of aura, and returning to the normal world of supernatural energy in the future, they also have no place to get a lot of cultivation resources.

After returning from the strange space, they estimated that they would have to focus on fighting the demon beast demon plant, and even the demon cultivation to the death, and even the time to collect cultivation resources would be very small.

Therefore, after communicating with the system Xiaomei, Ning Qianqian learned that the system Xiaomei has now developed the function of charging communication, and the number of words in one message of one amethyst coin cannot exceed 500.

Ning Qianqian sent a notification message to the teammates who had traded and temporarily formed a team, accompanied by the positioning of the misty forest, roughly explaining the benefits and dangers of the strange space, and emphasizing the conceit of life and death.

And they said that what they got in Strange Space, she was going to take a 6 percent commission as a benefit fee.

As for whether they want to come and find her to enter the strange space together, it is up to them.

Ning Qianqian asked to come only if she had at least reached the foundation building cultivation, and if the foundation was not built, forget it.

According to the information given by Shen Dahai, most of the cultivators who entered that strange space were in the foundation building period, a few golden pill periods, but after entering, they would also be suppressed to the foundation building consummation.

Ning Qianqian did this, firstly, she wanted to help her old teammates, and secondly, she thought that there were many people and great strength, and there must be people who pulled gangs and gangs in the strange space, if she only had a few people entered, and collected a lot of things, some guys with low moral bottom lines would probably beat their ideas, but if she was a dozen people, there would be far fewer people who dared to provoke them.

As for what Shen Dahai said, it would automatically separate after being involved in the strange space, Ning Qianqian was not too worried.

Ning Mingda's Qiankun circle can tie enemies together, or they can tie their own people together, and there is a high probability that they will not be scattered after teleportation.

Previously, Ning Mingda and his dozen or so Imperial Cloud Guard teammates did this when they entered the Spirit Source Space, and they were really not scattered after entering.

It's just that Ning Mingda didn't expect that it was precisely because the Qiankun circle was too powerful, coupled with the endless good things that came out of his body, several players who were traveling with him had crooked minds, colluded with the native cultivators of the Lingyuan Continent, and took advantage of Ning Mingda's defenselessness to strike at him.

The ten Imperial Cloud Guards from Yun Lanxing's native land went on other tasks and did not go with Ning Mingda.

In the end, Ning Mingda did not hesitate to self-detonate the Lotus Root Puppet Incarnation and killed the few players who attacked him, as well as the cultivators of the Spirit Origin Continent who colluded with them.

If it weren't for the timely arrival of the subsystem sent by Ning Qianqian, he himself would have almost died in that explosion.

Fortunately, the body of the lotus root puppet incarnation, Ning Mingda also left a small part of it in the magic weapon space with him, and it was not destroyed, and three days later, that small piece of lotus root relied on absorbing the weather aura and grew back into a complete lotus root puppet incarnation that could be used.