138

Chapter 138: High Temperature Strikes 1

When the blue light disappeared around her body, Ning Qianqian found that her Ning Mingda, Huo Langzhou, Huo Xiaoman, and Moya were not separated.

This time, they used the previous team ring.

That is, before the Reiki Revival World, when they entered the large-scale illusion projection created by the Extraterrestrial Demon God, they let nearly thirty people fall together to the formation ring of Greed City.

System Xiaomei also learned to refine, the trading mall will have to sell, the price is not high or low, one thousand spirit stones.

This time entering the infinite world, the game hints that up to five people can be teamed up, and it is impossible for Ning Qianqian to get all her friends together.

However, with the team ring, other friends also make up a five-person team with people who know each other, even if the danger in this world is much higher, the number of people is strong, and the chance of survival is higher.

They're now on a busy street.

Generally speaking, after players enter the infinite world, there is a period of safety for familiarizing themselves with the environment and collecting information and materials.

Ning Qianqian said to the friends: "The transmission talisman can be used, our strength has also been lifted, and the golden pill period has been restored, everyone will act separately for the time being, and meet again in two hours, if there is any special discovery, report to me at any time." Although

they are a team together, they are all extraordinary, and they don't need to be together all the time, and they must act separately.

Several people had no opinion on Ning Qianqian's proposal.

Ning Mingda: "Okay, I choose the east, Qianqian, how careful you are, since this world said that there will be an earthquake, it is estimated that it will not be long before it starts."

Huo Langzhou nodded, chose a direction, originally wanted to take off directly and leave, but was prompted by the rules of the world that before the natural disaster officially broke out, they could not exert too much strength beyond mortals for the time being.

Ning Qianqian also discovered this problem, and after casting a trick, she took out one from the carry-on space... Little pink eMule.

The corner of Huo Langzhou's mouth twitched, and he also took out a small blue electric donkey from his own space.

The little electric donkey that Ning Mingda took out was yellow and had a small yellow duck pattern on it.

Mo Ya was much easier, and after he cast a trick, he directly turned into a crow and flew away.

Huo Xiaoman took out a Harley locomotive from space.

Huo Langzhou shook his head disapprovingly: "Xiaoman, your car is too eye-catching, it is not convenient to listen to the news, and it may also cause trouble."

Huo Xiaoman sneered, "Then, cousin, do you still have many little electric donkeys, give me one?"

Huo Langzhou said seriously: "No, but I can change my electric donkey and your locomotive."

Then, Huo Langzhou left on the most windy Harley locomotive.

Huo Xiaoman always felt that something was not right, and after a while, he reacted: "Depend, he just wants my locomotive to be cool and handsome!"

Ning Qianqian couldn't help but smile and instructed: "Xiaoman, pay more attention to safety."

After

that, she also chose a direction to leave.