49

Chapter 49 The Return of the Glacier 18

Ningqianqian's Treasure Explorer Ring's teleportation function is limited to teleportation of things that are not connected together. The ore is connected to the soil, so it must be dug out first.

And in this extremely cold weather of minus 68 degrees, there is another problem in mining. On the rocks, there are ice and snow more than ten meters thick.

I haven't seen him for more than 20 days, and Huo Langzhou's ice-type ability has been upgraded to the 4th intermediate level, which is only slightly weaker than his water-type ability.

Ning Qianqian's water ability can also clear ice and snow, and the two of them work together very efficiently.

After clearing the snow, Huo Langzhou will be in charge of quickly separating the soil and ore with the two abilities of the earth system and gold system.

Ning Qianqian was responsible for putting away the dug ore.

Uh, to put it simply, it is to follow behind Huo Langzhou and use his mental power to activate the remote collection function of the treasure hunting ring.

A hard level of 99%, a hard level of 1%.

Ning Qianqian felt that idleness was idleness, and she even took out her mobile phone to read novels that she bought and downloaded in advance.

From time to time, he perfunctorily yelled slogans to Huo Langzhou, a laborer who worked so hard to dig mines, to show encouragement: "Brother Huo, come on!" "Brother Huo is awesome!" "Brother Huo, you dig this mine quickly and well! "Brother Huo, do you want to stop and have a rest, and drink something along the way?"

This is the habit that Ning Qianqian cultivated from opening a mobile store a while ago, working as a salesperson and cashier in cold weather, even if Huo Xiaoman provided Protecting oneself with a fire energy shield is also a very hard work.

As the boss, Ning Qianqian encourages everyone verbally every once in a while, and gives the employees a cup of hot coffee, hot milk tea and other hot drinks in the morning, noon and evening to refresh themselves.

Although the process of working like this is still very hard, it is full of energy!

It's better than those bosses who are just looking for trouble, picky, and scold employees at every turn.

Huo Langzhou: ...

Huo Langzhou couldn't bear it anymore, and said: "If you want me to work more efficiently, you should shut up! Also, you can move your position after a while, anyway, you can collect it from the air within 300 meters. This mine will not It's easy to collapse, and you have a defensive cover on your body if you collapse, you won't be hurt, and I will come and dig you out soon."

This girl didn't think about it, it was very useful when she opened a shop to sell things before, that is Because she is also working like the employees, the cashier's job is even harder.

He Ning Qianqian is now lying on a recliner, wrapped in a blanket, with the fire energy shield around his body turned on at 20°C, reading novels in the mine, and switching to the mode of listening to novels from time to time, so that his hands are free to eat potato chips, melon seeds, Playing Tetris, which does not require internet connection, for a while, I hate that the searchlight is not bright enough, and for a while, I think it is troublesome to often move the position of the recliner. Can the situation be the same?

Ning Qianqian doesn't have to worry about not watching from the sidelines, he will cut corners when working, after all, the mines in this entire mountain range are all his work, and the work can be called off as soon as possible.