11

Chapter 11 Global Oceanization 11

After simply eating a piece of bread and milk and a few cherry tomatoes for breakfast, Ning Qianqian was eager to live on her three-story luxury yacht as soon as possible.

One night passed, and now the water level in City Y has reached the 12th to 16th floor.

This height submerges most of the low-rise buildings, but there are still many high-rise buildings in the city.

In terms of collecting materials, it is more flexible and convenient to use a full-shed speedboat.

Yes, Ning Qianqian plans to continue collecting supplies today, stocking up and leaving.

Ning Qianqian's 1,000-meter cube is already 70% to 80% full.

She also puts a batch of food, clothing and daily necessities on the shelves in her personal shop. These materials for sale do not need to occupy the space of her personal warehouse, but the combined volume of all the goods cannot exceed the space of her personal warehouse.

In this way, Ning Qianqian actually has 2,000 cubic meters of storage space.

The system will take 20% of the material successfully sold in the personal store, and if it has been on the shelves for more than a month and cannot be sold, Ning Qianqian can choose to sell it to the system at a low price of 50% of the cost.

At present, there are not many people who buy Ning Qianqian's products.

According to the system Xiaomei, the buyers of the materials she put on the shelves are people with systems from different worlds. The buyers may be the players themselves, or they may be purchased by other systems and used as rewards for the players.

Ning Qianqian still kept a few personal favorite jewelry treasures.

All the supplies and jewelry she owns were exchanged for transaction coins, which was far from the 100 million transaction coins needed to open the Amethyst Mall.

Even if you get enough money to successfully open the Amethyst Mall, the special items inside can only be purchased with Amethyst Coins, which are not cheap, and you can't afford them if you don't save a lot of money.

Therefore, collecting materials is a must.

Not only City Y, but also the surrounding counties and cities, Ning Qianqian planned to visit.

It is a waste of these materials to be flooded, so it is better to collect them to help more people.

However, before going down the mountain to collect supplies, Ning Qianqian did one more thing.

Since even Zhou Baozhu knew about her being a space-type supernatural being, it was impossible for the official staff in this world not to know.

Ning Qianqian approached the staff of the rescue base, explained the situation, and indicated that she was willing to donate a batch of materials.

Most of the other supernatural beings found out that their supernatural powers improved faster or awakened new supernatural powers after helping to send a large number of aborigines to the Yuguishan rescue base yesterday, and gained real benefits, otherwise they would not be so active Actively help with shipbuilding.

Ning Qianqian can't do it to help build greenhouses and boats, but she can't do nothing, otherwise she will appear to be out of the crowd.

What's more, what Ning Qianqian and Huo Langzhou learned, they began to take the initiative to test some rules of this infinite world that were not put on the surface.