79

Chapter 79 Zombie Attack 13

Not long after the off-road vehicle of Ning Qianqian and the others entered Xishui City, they were unable to move forward soon.

Because there are many small meteorites in Xishui City, there are many car accidents, collapsed buildings, and zombies on the streets.

At this moment, Ning Mingda was driving the car. He found a deserted alley, released his mental power, and after confirming that there were no supernatural beings nearby, he took the off-road vehicle back into the space jade pendant.

Ning Qianqian felt that it was not that her brother hadn't grown up at all, and he knew to be cautious when doing things.

Mo Ya's space jade pendant also has a nanny car that was picked up casually on the street, the door was open, the owner turned into a zombie, and the performance was still intact.

In Ning Qianqian's space, there is an off-road vehicle rented in this world. In fact, there is also a modified off-road vehicle brought from reality, but it is restricted and cannot be used.

The system Xiaomei said that as long as she can save Chang Lao, she will unlock the modified off-road vehicle for her.

However, there are too many obstacles in Xishui City, no matter how good a four-wheeled vehicle is, it is useless.

In addition, there are more and more players coming here, and it is not easy for them to use the levitation combat boots in a high-profile way. The levitation function of the combat boots needs to be charged in advance. It takes 1H to charge, and it takes about 10H to fully charge.

Now it is not too dangerous to use it to go on the road. At the critical moment of rescuing Chang Lao, during the battle, the suspension combat boots suddenly run out of energy, which is a disaster.

Ning Mingda said: "Qianqian, not long after I entered Xishui City, I found that there are several electric vehicle specialty stores and bicycle specialty stores..." There are many

places where four-wheel vehicles cannot go through, but two-wheel vehicles can!

Ning Qianqian's eyes lit up, and she gave Ning Mingda a thumbs up.

The three of them headed to the electric vehicle monopoly as fast as they could.

Here is next to the lively pedestrian street, there are not too few zombies, and they are more aggressive than zombies in other places. The hearing, sight, smell and speed of zombies are nearly twice as fast as zombies in other places!

Ning Qianqian didn't have time to fight so many zombies, so she added a layer of space energy shield to her body to prevent the smell from escaping from her body, and took out from the space the speaker that she passed by a certain vegetable market before entering it for 0 yuan to buy. , tied to an electric pole three meters high in a small open square.

It is only a few tens of meters away from the lively pedestrian street and the electric car store.

The speaker began to play the audio recorded long ago in a loop: "Potatoes are one piece and six pounds, tomatoes are three yuan and one pound, broccoli is three yuan and five pounds, water spinach is two yuan and five pounds..." The recording was made by a very loud voice

. Soprano, the common language is not very standard, with a little local accent.

In this lifeless town, the loudspeaker's cries attracted the attention of all the zombies within a radius of more than 100 meters.

Seeing that the zombies had all gone to the small square, Ning Qianqian, Ning Mingda, and Mo Ya, who were hiding on a roof, jumped across the roof and came to the electric car store.