4

Chapter 4 Global Oceanization 4

Zhou Baozhu regretted it now, very regretful.

It's all because she was too naive before, believing her boyfriend Liu Changwen's lies and leaving all the food to him for safekeeping.

She received the last call from her elder brother last night, saying that the situation had changed and he could no longer come to pick her up, and asked her to find a way to leave City Y and go to District Z by herself.

When Liu Changwen heard the news, his expression didn't look right, and his attitude towards her became much colder.

Zhou Baozhu only thought it was because the situation was difficult now, he suddenly lost hope of leaving, and Liu Changwen was in a bad mood, that's why it happened.

As a result, he did not expect that he left overnight with four large suitcases of food, and told the people around him that he wanted to pay more rent for a more comfortable place to live.

Zhou Baozhu checked the staff register, but there was no Liu Changwen's name on it.

The situation is special now, even if they don't bring their identity documents, everyone has arrived at the rescue base, and it is impossible for the staff not to take them in.

Liu Changwen should have changed his residence with a fake name.

He did this only to monopolize the food and get rid of Zhou Baozhu who had become a burden.

Zhou Baozhu was not a fool, so he naturally thought of this.

Before, her parents, siblings, and sisters had told her that Liu Changwen was no good. He was with her only for her money, and in order to save thirty years of struggle, he was reluctant to agree to their marriage.

At that time, Zhou Baozhu felt that his family members were all prejudiced. Liu Changwen came from a poor background and was just a low-level employee. He was handsome and highly educated. She was cared for like a princess.

Even if Liu Changwen is with her because of her money, at least he only loves her money and not other people's money. As long as she has money, they will not separate.

As the daughter of the boss of Zhou's jewelry chain, the last thing Zhou Baozhu lacked in his life was money.

Zhou Baozhu never expected that one day the world would end and no amount of money would be of any use.

Zhou Baozhu learned that she couldn't leave last night, she was in a bad mood and lost her appetite, so she barely ate a few bites, and this morning she only ate a few candies at noon.

Now in the bag, there is only the last candy left.

She was really hungry.

Zhou Baozhu looked at Ning Qianqian and asked, "Tell me, what do you want to trade with me?"

In fact, Zhou Baozhu already knew it in his mind. Now it is difficult to buy things with the money in the account. The only thing that is valuable and attracts attention Yes, that is, a few expensive jewelry on her body.

After no longer falling in love, Zhou Baozhu's IQ is also online again.

Ning Qianqian saw that Zhou Baozhu was a straightforward person, so she didn't make any detours, and looked directly at the jade bracelet on Zhou Baozhu's wrist, as well as a pink diamond ring and an emerald ring on her finger.