61

Chapter 61 The Return of the Glacier 30

The poisonous scorpion girl Zhang Hong was overwhelmed by Ning Qianqian's series of attacks with different abilities.

She was unlucky enough to meet a man with all abilities today, why is there a woman with multiple abilities here?

Zhang Hong thought that she was lucky enough to get a space jade pendant by accident on the first day she entered this inexplicable game, in order to seize the belongings of an aborigine girl and kill her.

As a result, in the game, she also met her real old friend and several of his subordinates.

In reality, she is the mother Sang in the clubhouse, and the old friend is the second in command of the underground casino.

The so-called doing a good job, they quickly touched the underground city of Yangcheng, and occupied this stronghold by virtue of their abilities, and also recruited a group of "like-minded" partners and subordinates to carry forward the underground entertainment city .

Zhang Hong feels that he is simply a winner in life, the darling of the world consciousness, he does everything he wants, but today, he kicked two iron plates one after another.

First, he bumped into Huo Langzhou, a monster, and then regarded Ning Qianqian, a female version of a bad wolf, as an easy-to-manage little sheep.

Zhang Hong's huge scorpion body was charred on the outside and tender on the inside, and she even smelled the aroma of barbecue coming from her body.

She could no longer resist, and begged for mercy: "Please, let me go, I was wrong, yes, I have spatial abilities, keep me, at least I can help you carry a lot of supplies "

Zhang Hong figured that he would never be able to defeat these two perverts. If the green hills were kept alive, they would not be afraid of running out of firewood. When the boss and the third child came back from S area, even if it was just for the supplies in the jade pendant, they would Definitely will come and rescue her.

Zhang Hong didn't know that Ning Qianqian had already learned from the feminine man that her second boss could indeed store things, but it was definitely not some kind of spatial ability, but a jade pendant that could store things. fall for her.

Even if what Zhang Hong possesses is not a jade pendant but a spatial ability, it is not a rare existence for them. After all, Ning Qianqian, Huo Langzhou, Mo Ya, and even Dandan have a portable space now. Each has its own companion space.

Huo Langzhou also has a space source core in his hand, but the consciousness of this world suppresses him so much that he cannot absorb it for the time being.

Just when Zhang Hong thought that the bait he threw was enough to tempt the two of them, who would have thought that Ning Qianqian's ability to attack became faster and more ruthless.

Even Huo Langzhou, who had just been distracted and went to support Lei Yan and Lin Fei, and other people with supernatural powers from the underground gambling arena, heard that Zhang Hong still had spatial powers, so he rushed over immediately, and Ning Qianqian joined forces to attack together.

The two looked at each other, and with a tacit understanding, they output the lightning attack to the maximum, and blasted towards Zhang Hong's head.

Zilazila——

under Zhang Hong's unbelievably shocked eyes, she was struck by two lightning pillars, and her whole body turned into a piece of black charcoal, completely losing her vitality.