176

Chapter 176: Global Mist 20

Because of curiosity, Ning Qianqian got closer to Huo Langzhou.

The girl didn't apply powder, but her delicate and beautiful face was close at hand, and Huo Langzhou's heartbeat missed a beat.

He wanted to get her attention, but when she really focused on herself, she asked so bluntly...

Huo Langzhou only felt that his mind was blank, and he didn't know how to answer.

Yes, he has someone he likes, and the object is her!

However, if this answer was spoken, Huo Langzhou was afraid that Ning Qianqian would stay away from him and avoid suspicion with him.

If nothing else, the white tiger's mount seat must be gone.

However, if he made up a non-existent favorite object, it would also make Ning Qianqian distance from him from now on.

Huo Langzhou subconsciously said: "No, I don't like anyone..."

His eyes flashed in vain.

The man, who has always been calm and self-contained, told lies, and he was particularly lame, and the roots of his ears were red.

Even Leng Jun's handsome face flushed a faint red.

At first glance, you can tell that it is a lie.

Ning Qianqian said with a smile: "Well, Brother Huo still has a little secret, it seems that he can't tell me." Originally

, Ning Qianqian had been concentrating on her career, and she had no idea about love and love.

But look at Huo Langzhou, the once cold handsome guy who fell in love, and blushed shyly...

Somehow, she was a little itchy, feeling deflected by Huo Langzhou.

Love this little leprechaun, is it so attractive?

She kind of wanted to try it.

Ning Qianqian has now grown into a top boss, even if the rescue mission is unsuccessful, it is not a problem for her to only seek self-preservation, even if the dog is accidentally led, there will be a resurrection place.

If there is no end to entering the infinite world, in fact, Ning Qianqian does not need to put all her attention on doing tasks.

Although Ning Qianqian embarked on the road of cultivating immortals, she did not plan to cultivate the ruthless path, and she would be alone in the future.

In short, if you meet the right person, you can't take the time to fall in love.

Ning Qianqian had just raised this thought, and then it withered.

- Where to find the right person to fall in love with?

It's not that she blows, in the cloud country unlimited players she knows, she and Huo Langzhou are the existence of the top2.

A little weaker than her are her brother and Moya, who are also Yuan Ying.

The rest, cultivation is all Jindan.

Ning Qianqian herself is a super powerful top boss, definitely not willing to find someone who is not even an unlimited player, or an unlimited player but whose strength is much worse than her, isn't that pure poverty alleviation?

People who are not even infinite players, no matter how good the other party is, Ning Qianqian does not consider it, everyone has no common topic at all.