39

Chapter 39 The Return of the Glacier 8

After Lei Yan and Lin Fei settled down, they held a discussion meeting on the sofa in the living room of 902.

The theme of the meeting was, if they encounter a villain like Ao Feng who can plunder the vitality of others, and can also hide his own body to avoid attacks, how will they deal with it?

These two abilities, no matter which one is a rogue, let alone combined.

Lin Fei said: "It would be great if Brother Lu Ze was here, his dream trial is a great weapon against these villains!" Lei

Yan also nodded: "There is no dream trial. For those who can, it is better for us to hide away immediately, life-saving is the most important thing!"

Huo Xiaoman touched his chin and said: "The body is empty, it still exists, but it has become an energy body, I don't know Is the fire attack useful?"

Yang Yibing also probably knows what kind of person Ao Feng is, he is just a novice who just discovered his ice power ability yesterday, and he just learned how to use the ability, so he heard about it unexpectedly Such a terrifying existence.

However, it is normal for ordinary people to have good people and bad people, and people with supernatural powers to have good people and evil people.

Yang Yibing said fearfully: "Then I will bring a pair of roller skates with me. If I meet such a person, I will run as far as I

can. " He should have a big advantage, but compared with the big guys, he has no fighting power at all, just a younger brother.

Ning Qianqian felt that her mermaid singing charm ability might be useful, but Ao Feng was also at the fourth level, and the other party plundered other people's blood energy to imitate snowflakes with mental power, which shows that Ao Feng is definitely a master in the use of mental power.

Ning Qianqian's singing voice charm ability can only be used once when she is unprepared, and it is hard to say how effective it is.

Lin Fei was right, the most restraining ability against Ao Feng is the Judgment of Dreams!

Lu Ze is not there, but the second ability of the pet egg in her pet space is the dream trial!

I don't know when Eggy will be able to break the shell, but Ning Qianqian can't do anything but wait.

At the end of the meeting, everyone unanimously agreed on a solution that was "turn around and run as soon as you find Ao Feng, as fast as you can".

As Lei Yan said, in order to save your life, there is no shame in running away.

If you don't run, you may have to lose your life.

What's more, in the future, when they go out to inquire about news or search for supplies, they cannot act alone, at least two of them must be together.

Ning Qianqian returned to her room in 901, took out the soul pet egg from the soul pet space, and observed it carefully.

I found that the egg has changed a little bit, the golden lines on the eggshell are more intense and bright, and the small slit on the tip of the eggshell seems to be a little bigger?

Does this mean that the egg is still growing, and it should not be far from breaking the shell?

Recalling that every time she asked System Xiaomei how to make Dandan break out of the shell quickly, System Xiaomei's answer was to provide Dandan with beast blood crystals.