117

Chapter 117: Reiki Revival 19 (1)

Ning Qianqian's mining trip this time can be said to be very fruitful.

Whether it was the income from the spirit mine or the spirit ore, she did not sell it again, but chose to stock it up first.

These spirit mines, whether they are used to make weapons or self-defense magic weapons, can not be found in other infinite worlds in the future.

Ning Qianqian can't use it up alone, and you can also let the system Xiaomei build the equipment and sell it to the friends, right?

Ning Qianqian relied on the counter-robbery, there were a lot of storage bags in her hand, and the storage bags could be put in the carry-on warehouse space, and the spirit beast bags could also be placed in the spirit pet space, and Ning Qianqian didn't have to worry about not being able to put them down.

When Ning Qianqian came out of the spirit mine, she wanted to meet with a few friends waiting in the periphery of the misty forest.

As a result, the system Xiaomei reminded that the positioning of the five people of Moya was not in the middle and outer part of the misty forest at all, but in... Inner circumference!

Ning Qianqian was suddenly speechless, are these guys so capable of making trouble?

The inner perimeter of the misty forest, that is the territory of the demon beasts of the Golden Pill Period!

However, thinking that if it is Moya, Huo Xiaoman, Lei Qiulin Fei Ruan Youran, even if they have not reached the Golden Pill period, they must have come to the middle and late stages of foundation building, and the five people join forces, and there are all kinds of life-saving props bought from her as hole cards, and it seems reasonable to kill a demon beast in the early stage of Jindan together?

As soon as Ning Qianqian thought so, System Xiaomei reminded again: "The blood bars of Huo Xiaoman, Lin Fei, and Ruan Youran began to violently turmoil, and suddenly fell sharply and increased rapidly, I think they need the assistance of your boss!" This

... It seems that most of them are really against the demon beasts of the Golden Pill Period, and they are still in the inferior kind.

Ruan Youran should be using his healing powers to treat them.

Moya has many life-saving cards, and Lei is tired of wings flying fast and is not easy to be injured.

Ning Qianqian quickly explained the situation, and let Huo Xunfeng, Xu Mu, and Zhou Xiaotian wait here first, she and Ning Mingda, and bring a few pets to help.

No way, who let the cultivation of the three people rise not much in the past few days of mining, or in the early stage of foundation building?

Huo Xunfeng heard that Huo Xiaoman was there, it was his twin sister, he really wanted to follow and see, but he was afraid that he would also become a dragger.

Huo Xunfeng had to suppress the worry in his heart and said, "Then you go quickly, we will wait here obediently, we need our help, and you will summon the news." Because

the spirit devouring ants are notoriously bad to mess with and eat everything, there are no other medium- and high-level demon beasts in this spirit mine cave except for the spirit devouring ants.

Huo Xunfeng and the three stayed in this mine, which was a relatively safe place to stay.

Ning Qianqian didn't talk more nonsense, let the three spirit pets return to the spirit pet space, grabbed Ning Mingda's arm, and teleported in the direction of the five people of Moya.