61: 143

Whiskey POV

The sight of Kayla on her knees, with her innocent mouth around my cock, nearly sent me over the edge. Her pace was perfect, and it wasn't long before I was unloading into her sweet mouth, watching her take every drop of me like she was desperate.

I wasted no time picking her up and claiming her lips with mine, finding her sucking me clean a huge turn-on. As much fun as it was to watch her take control, I had plans for tonight, and we were just getting started.

"My turn," I smirked, throwing Kayla on the bed, and she turned red.

I quickly removed her clothing and grabbed a few things from the closet. Setting them on the bed, Kayla's breathing quickened, and I knew she was dripping for me. After the way Kayla handled herself, going out of her comfort zone to please me had me itching to try something new.

Laying out the items, Kayla sat up, taking in what I wanted to play with, and her brow furrowed slightly. I said nothing and waited for her to ask, wanting to go at her pace, despite the urge to use them without warning.

Kayla picked up an item, fear flashing across her face. "Is this what I think it is?"

"What do you think it is, love?"

"A butt plug?" she questioned. I nodded. We have prepared for this before, and tonight I want her to experience something different.

"Do you trust me?"

Kayla nodded slowly, looking unsure at the toy. Pulling her chin, I forced her to look at me.

"Yes," she breathed. "Just nervous."

Kissing her, I whispered, "Get on all fours with that beautiful ass in the air for me, love."

She got into position, and I let my hands roam over her body. Palming her ass cheek, I pushed my thumb in her asshole, and Kayla moaned, pushing back into me. Needy for more. I continued to push in and out of her, trailing kisses up her spine. After I felt her adjust to my thumb, I grabbed the lube and put some on the toy. Removing my thumb, I tried to push it into her, but she pulled away.

Grabbing her hips, I held her in place. "Listen to me, love. Take some deep breaths with me. In," I said, and she followed directions. "Let it out."

As she did, I slowly pushed it in, and Kayla cried out, gripping the pillow above her as she tried to pull away again, but I held on. Once in, she didn't move, adjusting to the small toy. Her face twisted into one of pain and pleasure, and a small moan escaped her perfect lips.

Letting go of her hips, she moved forward slightly, legs shaking and moaning. Fucking perfect.

It took a few moments before Kayla's legs gave out, and she lay flat on her stomach.

"Still breathing?" I asked, smirking. I got a small nod, and I knew the toy was working.

Laying next to her, I planted kisses along her neck. Finding her sweet spot, I bit down. I pulled her chest against mine and placed her leg over mine, opening her up. That one movement alone had Kayla shaking in my arms. Her sensitivity was at an all-time high, and I watched her juices flow from her center.

I easily slipped two fingers inside her wet folds, working her slowly. My thumb found her clit, and Kayla's head fell back as she gripped my arms, trying to hold out.

"Holding out will not benefit you, love," I growled, earning another moan from her. "Keep it up, and you'll have a long night; I can promise you that," I said, picking up my pace, and it took little before she became a puddle in my arms.

Kissing her temple, I pulled my fingers out of her and rested them on her lips. "Open," I demanded. Kayla quickly opened, and I inserted my dripping wet fingers, then forced her mouth closed again. Her tongue licked me clean without me even having to ask. She's learning, and I fucking love it.

Pulling my fingers from her mouth, I grabbed her chin, forcing her lips on mine, and I darted my tongue in her mouth. The mix of her tongue and orgasm was fucking delicious.

Letting her go, I moved on top of her, caging her in. Her face flushed and her hair a mess, but wanting more. "You ready for the night to start?" I asked, staring into her big green eyes.

"I'm ready," she assured me. Kissing her deeply, I pulled away and off her, grabbing the other item from the closet. Kayla wiggled in anticipation, but every movement caused small moans and her to grip the bed sheets; still clearly feeling the effects butt plug.

Just wait, love. This is child's play compared to what I have in store.

Picking up the blindfold, I crawled on top of Kayla, adding pressure to her hips, forcing her to stay still, unable to find relief. Smirking, I held up the blindfold, and Kayla bit her lip, nodding.

Placing it over her head, I tied it and got off Kayla. The unknown of where I am, or what's happening next, heightens her other senses, giving her a whole new experience. Not wanting her first time with a toy, or blindfolded, to be bad, I found her hand and kissed her knuckles. Kayla's head snapped in my direction as I trailed kissed up to her neck.

Stopping at her ear, I asked, "Color?"

Kayla didn't hesitate, "Green, Sir."

Smirking, I continued my descent of kisses down her body. Her nipples hardened under my tongue, causing Kayla to arch into me. Every time she did, it forced her pretty ass to flex, making her head spin with pleasure and pain.

After spending a significant amount of time devouring her chest, she relaxed, and as soon as she did, I pushed into her without warning. Kayla let out a cry, arching her back as her hands searched for something, anything, to hold on to.

Holding onto her hips for dear life, I tried to hold still, letting her adjust to the added pressure. But it was near impossible. Her hands found my back, dragging long scratches against me, causing me to push in, and it was pure ecstasy.

Kayla eventually started moving her hips, and I moved with her. Her moans filled the room, and it was ecstasy. Picking up my pace, I didn't stop as I felt her walls tightening around me, but I wasn't done yet, and I pulled out of her.

"Please, please, Sir!" she cried, digging her nails into me, and I loved it. She was becoming a beautiful mess, hair everywhere, trying desperately to hold out, but it wouldn't work.

Pulling out nearly all the way, I slammed into her, pinching her nipple, and Kayla fell apart beneath me. I didn't stop as she rode it out, and her walls convulsed around me.

"Sir, I can't. It's too much," she cried.

Grabbing her hands, I held them above her head, taking control. Using my free hand, I grabbed her chin. "Unless you use your safe word, you're not done until I say so," I growled, finding her sensitive clit, and pushed her for another orgasm.

"You're mine. Mine to please, beg to, and bring you over the edge over and over again," I assured her and all Kayla could do was respond with another orgasm.

Hours later, and after a long hot bath, I pulled Kayla into me, laying kisses across her neck. Her big green eyes met mine. "I love you," she whispered against my lips.

I want this woman in every way possible and tomorrow everyone will know it too.