54: New Heights

Kayla POV

Opening my eyes, I looked down. My nipples were hard, goosebumps ran over them, and further down a wet substance dripped down the inside of my thigh. The sight of myself turned me on, which I didn't expect.

Whiskey's finger ran up the inside of my thigh, catching my wetness and trailing it up my body. Each time he did, he would get closer to my center, causing my breath to catch in my throat, but never touch me where I wanted.

I thought he wouldn't give me more, but his finger grazed my folds, playing with my slit, and I became a moaning mess. However, it didn't last long as he pulled away, smirking, and licked each of his fingers cleaned. The way he held my gaze, forcing me to watch him, was intoxicating.

His fingers returned to my wet folds, making me shudder. "Open your mouth," he instructed.

Slowly I opened, unsure, and he inserted his two dripping fingers in my mouth. Closing my mouth, I tasted myself on him. My juices swirled on my tongue, saltier and sweeter than I imagined. Whiskey smirked as I licked him clean, and he trailed his wet fingers down my chest, stomach, and to my core.

Without warning, he inserted two fingers and pumped me mercilessly. My cries quickly filled the room at Whiskey's relentless pace. I could feel myself tethering on the edge of bliss. However, Whiskey pulled his fingers out, grabbed my throat, and crashed his lips against mine. Drowning my disappointment in a kiss.

Whiskey's other hand pinched my nipple, sending my head swirling all over again. My body felt on fire and Whiskey didn't slow down, despite my small whimpering. It only drove him further. I closed my eyes, enjoying myself and his hands, even after he pulled away.

"Open your eyes," a deep voice commanded, sending shivers down my spine.

I hadn't realized my eyes were closed. Opening them again, I saw Whiskey's fiery brown eyes staring at me. "We're going to try this again and if you close your eyes at any point, I stop and start over again. Understood?" he asked.

I nodded but caught myself, just not fast enough. My ass tingled from his slap, harder than the last one, and I closed my eyes, relishing in it, closing my eyes. Another hard smack forced them open again, and I moaned.

His eyes bore into me, waiting for my reply. "I understand, sir," I whispered.

Whiskey didn't ask to be called anything specific tonight, but in Greece he had, and I love seeing his reaction to my words.

Whiskey returned his fingers to my center, circling my clit slowly, teasing, but hearing my whimpers, he picked up his pace. I wanted to close my eyes, but his tight grip on my hair forced my eyes onto him. He smirked, biting my neck, causing me to throw my head back, and I saw stars.

Everything stopped, and his warmth left me. Confused, I looked at him and silently pleaded for his touch, but he smiled and shook his head. Fuck me! I don't know how I'm going to do this.

"Let's try this again, love. Eyes on me and I promise you will get everything that pretty little body of yours is begging for," Whiskey strained out. His own body was craving release, and I desperately wanted to give it to him, but he won't let me unless I listened first.

"Yes, sir," I answered him.

This time Whiskey spread my knees further apart with his, situating himself between my legs, and placed my hands on his thighs. No way to get out of this now.

"Since you're having a hard time listening to me, I will not stop and I will drive you to the edge over and over. Until you're begging me to come and you watch yourself come undone. If it becomes too much and you want me to stop, what do you say?" he asked.

My body and brain were on such a high I momentarily forgot. "Red," I remembered. We decided "stop" is something I may say normally and therefore changed it.

"Good," he nodded. His lips trailed across my collarbone and up my neck. His tongue dragged across his bite from earlier and I moaned, wishing he would do it again. Whiskey nibbled at my lips, distracting me from what was to come.

Pleasure coursed through me when he inserted two fingers while twisting my nipple. He let go and quickly took it in his mouth, soothing the pain. But my body was in overdrive. Fingers digging into his thighs, but I wanted this; needed this.

Whiskey curled his finger inside me, hitting the spot every girl loves repeatedly. I felt my head lean back as I arched into his touch, but Whiskey refused to let me close my eyes, forcing my head forward against his. Rubbing my clit, I felt myself getting close, and my desperation was reaching a begging point.

"Please, Sir," I whispered.

"Louder, Kayla. I want to hear you," he smirked, before biting my neck again.

I gasped, trying to hold back. "Please, Sir. Please. I want to come," I pleaded.

"I think you can go longer," he countered. 

Wrong, so wrong. I'm already losing my mind and can feel the beginning of my orgasm, and I don't think I can stop it.

Shaking my head no, I tried to get the words out, but couldn't. A harsh slap to my ass sent my head spinning, and a scream escaped me. Whiskey increased his speed, and I knew it was now or never.

"Please, sir. I can't hold on. I can't," I said, my voice breaking. "Sir, I want to-" I couldn't finish my sentence as his hand grabbed my face, forcing my eyes to desire-filled brown ones.

"Let me see you fall apart for me, love," he smirked. "Come."

Whiskey grabbed my face, forcing me to watch him make me fall apart all over him. My cries filled the room, not caring if anyone heard me, as my core tightened, convulsing around his fingers. I could feel myself coming down, but his fingers curled and a second wave hit me. Arching my back, the air left my lungs as wetness gushed from me, and I was in ecstasy. A low growl brought me back down, and I followed Whiskey's gaze.

Holy shit. No, no, no. This cannot be happening.

Embarrassment took over me and I tried to pull away from Whiskey, not wanting to be seen, but he forcefully pulled my weak body onto his. He took my chin between his hands. "Never be ashamed of enjoying yourself. Now that I know you're a squirter, that will not be the last time it happens. I can promise you that," Whiskey assured me.

"Lay back," he instructed. "It may hurt a bit, but the more you relax, the better it will feel."

Getting off my knees, my legs and body ached, but adrenaline kicked in and my body would not relax. I watched Whiskey crawl off the bed, slip off his boxers, and my nerves took over completely.

There is no way he is going to fit into me. Not without tearing me to pieces! I don't think I can do this...