Something's Got to Give

...

...

...

"Angella."

...

Everybody's eyes widened at the statement Y/N made. The entire room fell silent.

Entrapta actually dropped one of her tools on the ground, creating a loud CLANK as it crashed to the floor.

"And before anyone says anything, no. You didn't mishear me," they added on. However, the whole squad was still standing as still as statues in a state of shock.

...

...

It really does make more sense... and if I'm right...

Then...

"Hold on a second... you're saying we can get my mom back!?" Glimmer still was wrapping her head around it, a hand on her temple.

"There's a chance that we could..." they emphasized. There still wasn't full certainty about it.

...

...

"I mean... it makes sense. Doesn't it?" They paced.

"Y/N could actually be on to something here..." Entrapta realized, thinking, "If it's possible that they could create portals, we could perhaps triangulate a specific flow and find her!"

Adora and the others still remained in surprise at the revelation as the Ranger continued to think.

...

"If and once I get a little more of my strength back, then we might actually be able to do this!"

"I... I can make it right again," they grasped at their chest.

"I can fix it."

Bow shared a worried look with Catra, and Adora shared a similar expression between herself and Glimmer.

...

"All it is right now is a waiting game. But maybe... maybe this could work," they were hopeful, weakly smiling.

But, though they hoped the rest of the squad might have been more ecstatic, there was much more shock then there was joy.

They glanced around, their smile fading as they stopped pacing around.

...

"Huh...? Why aren't you guys happy? I thought you'd be happy to know this," they got nervous.

"We're more shocked than anything," Bow couldn't believe it.

"Y/N, it's a huge leap of logic..." Adora was unsure herself, approaching as she cupped their hands in her own.

She could still see the bags under their eyes, indicative that they were still a little low in terms of rest.

...

"How do you know for sure?"

"I just explained it, though..." they were a little surprised that Adora was second-guessing this revelation.

"What I mean is... Are you sure?"

They paused for a second before giving her a clear, consice answer, "Yes."

...

...

"I can open portals, Adora. You've seen me. You all have," they looked around at their friends.

"And you know how I was stuck in that weird... dark, void thingy...?" They tried to remember in the haste of the moment.

"Yeah, but-"