I Don't Wanna Know

...

...

...

HAPPY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!

AS A TOKEN OF APPRECIATION TO ALL OF YOU READERS, and the legend herself, I DID A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS!

THERE MIGHT BE SOME PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTAND WHERE THIS SONG COMES FROM, BUT I FIGURED IT'D BE A BEAUTIFUL WAY TO GET A GLIMPSE INTO ADORA'S PERSPECTIVE ON YOU!

...

...

(To be frank, she fell, we fell even harder.)

...

AND WITH THAT, ENJOY! (This was supposed to be released around the blonde's B-day, but it took a lot longer than anticipated)

...

...

...

...

...

"I couldn't wait for you to come and clear the cupboards..."

Adora is seen, staring at the Sword of Protection as it sits, stuck in the ground with the blue, prominent glow.

She seems so focused on it, but then her gaze switches, seeing someone standing across from her, but the only thing she can see is their silhouette, their body completely shrouded in shadow, including their face.

...

...

"But now you're going to leave with nothing but a sign."

She falls on her back to the ground, the sword being pointed directly at her face, the tip of the blade mere inches from her nose. The shadow-covered individual pauses for a second, both seemingly exchanging glances.

Part of that shadowy covering over them begins to fade, starting on their hand.

...

...

"Another evening I'll be sitting reading in between your lines..."

The individual is sitting with their back against the bark of a tree, and Adora tries to reach out, but they flinch as she does.

Her hand gently rests over their own, moving it away from their side.

...

...

"Because I miss you all the time..."

The shadow-like covering disappears the moment her hands make contact, and she catches a glimpse of the Ranger, looking back into her eyes.