Launch

...

...

...

It was a quiet night.

...

There wasn't anything that stirred. Well, considering the mass amounts of bots and drones that flooded the corners of Etheria would negate that.

After all, it was the case.

The spires that had been scattered through the land began to power up and hum with a high pitch.

...

After a few moments, a hologram of Prime at each spire would be visible.

"Rejoice, Etheria, for Prime has come to you. Do not fear, for you have been given the opportunity to share in a world soon to be remade in my image."

"But first, you must prove yourselves worthy."

...

...

"Your leader, your She-Ra, she would see you suffer in darkness for her sake. Cast aside this false hero and deliver her to me."

The Princesses stood upon one of the ledges, watching the broadcast, listening to Prime's voice echo.

"Prime sees all. Prime knows all."

...

"They will not escape my judgement."

Entrapta pushed through, holding an antenna with her pigtail and a tracker pad in hand, "Wow... this is amazing!"

Scorpia subtly pushed down the antenna, humming nervously.

"Mm... and bad. Very bad," Entrapta added.

...

...

...

...

...

"I wake up to the sounds... of the silence that allows..."

...

...

...

"For my mind to run around, with my ear up to the ground..."

...

...

"I'm searching to behold, the stories that I've told..."

...

...

...

"When my back is to the world, that was smiling when I turned..."

...

...

"Tell you you're the greatest..."

...

...

...

"But once you turn they hate us..."

...