Roll With It

...

...

In Dryl, a Horde flag draped down from over the Crypto Castle, soldiers patrolling every nook and cranny.

...

Bow, Glimmer, Adora and Y/N were keeping their footing against the rock, scaling carefully up the cliffside.

Adora, nervous, looked down at the drop in front of her, seeing a river a ways down below.

She took a deep breath, exhaling, "Okay..."

...

Glimmer and Bow leaned against the wall, both carefully looking at the drop, their gazes shooting to Adora.

"We need to reclaim the Horde-occupied fortress for the Rebellion."

"So how are we gonna do this?"

...

"I'll teleport ahead to scout a path through their defenses," Glimmer suggested, nodding.

"And I'll quietly shoot the turrets with my trick arrows."

"You'll have the advantage in a sneak attack, go!" Adora told them.

...

...

A bird rested on the end of a turret, chirping contently.

The soldier stationed there was growing tired, yawning, stretching out.

...

Glimmer suddenly teleported behind them, and knocked the soldier on the back of the head, taking them down instantly.

Y/N punched another, hard as Adora trailed behind.

...

Slabs of goo rained down on two more soldiers as Bow stood on top of a turret.

"Yes!" He cheered, preparing to grab another.

...

...

"And now--" he couldn't finish his sentence, a blast from the mounted turret above hitting him.

The three of them gasped, hands on the railing as they watched Bow fall down the ravine.

Glimmer cried into her palms as Adora stood, in shock and grief.

...

"He's... dead..."

...

...

...

...

A figurine of Bow's likeness fell onto a map.

"Oh, what?" Bow whined.

"Tiny Bow, you will be avenged!" He cried out, a tear running down his face as he raised the figure up into the air.

...

Glimmer was sitting across from him, Adora sitting close to her left while Y/N sat between Adora and Bow.

Bow grunted as his upper body hit the table.

...

With a brow raised, Y/N sighed, "Okay, clearly that won't work. Let's try this again..."

They placed down a figurine of She-Ra.

...

...

...

...

...

...

"I wake up to the sounds, fo the silence that allows..."