Human (Final Trailer)

...

...

...

(0:00)

...

...

Y/N awakens from the cot, sitting up. Adora's head is resting in their lap as they try to control their breathing.

They hold at their temple, appearing to sigh.

...

...

(0:07)

...

...

They can be seen in the control room, staring down at their shaking palm, the Best Griend Squad around them, but the surroundings look blurred to the Ranger.

They stare down like something is going to happen, but they aren't sure what.

...

...

(0:13)

...

...

They can be seen, seated in the cot again, wearing their normal clothing, white sweats and the armored shirt.

Adora steps in, the door being open.

They glance up at her, looking tired, but also, afraid at the same time.

They look as if they want to tell her something. Something important, but nothing comes out of their open mouth.

...

...

(0:19)

...

...

Visions of the past, of what happened with the portal keep flooding their mind, and it's evident, Y/N grasping at their head in slight pain in the control bay.

They say something inaudible as Adora comes to their side, worried.

...

...

(0:23)

...

...

The crew seems to be on a different planet this time, but it's more full of color and open then others.

They can be seen walking across some sort of grassy plains, the plants sporting a dark blue color.

...