Pulse

{The angst begins...}

...

...

...

...

...

...

Bow was perched on top of one of the trees in the woods.

He was waiting.

...

...

A large Horde transport passed by, the rubber of the tread picking up dirt and dust as it rolled along.

He put his hands around his mouth, cawing. It was supposed to be a signal for the others.

...

Spinnerella and Netossa waited behind cover as it approached.

...

Spinnerella popped put from the bushes, then using her magic to launch a strong wind at the transport.

It fell onto it's side with a loud thud.

Adora, along with a few other rebels, converged on the fallen transport.

...

One of the soldiers came out from it, trying to make a run for it, but Netossa got him caught in a net before he could get anywhere.

"Boom, nets."

...

"Everyone, be ready," Adora relayed to them.

"Our scouts reported the Horde is transporting a new prototype weapon. And they wouldn't brave the Whispering Woods unless it was something powerful."

Adora nodded to Y/N, and the Ranger nodded back, turning and prying open the doors to the transport.

...

"If I know Entrapta," Bow began, "...this thing is gonna be big, unpredictable and..."

Y/N stood with a confused look as they glanced into an empty transport.

...

"Invisible. Genius!" Bow pumped his fist.

Adora hopped inside, swinging her sword around to try and confirm Bow's suspicion, but shrugged, finding nothing.

...

"Or it's just empty."

"But our scouts said that Catra would be moving the weapon today," Adora started.

Y/N blinked, gasping as they felt a presence lurking around the peri.eter the rebels stood in.

"It's supposed to be here!"

...

"Guys...?" They said, voice rising in fear.

Not even a moment later, the others heard the clanking and thunderous stomps of several bots closing in.

"It's an ambush!" Netossa realized, seeing a bot moving towards her.

There were at least fifteen bots that circled around, more coming their way.

...

...

Everyone got into fighting positions, though not exactly thrilled about this surprise attack.

...

...

...

...