Out of the Ashes

...

...

Adora sat in the chair, a determined expression on her face as the ship whirred towards Prime's flagship.

The ship rumbled against turbulence, and red lights flashed as an alarm went off. Several status messages glitched in front of her.

Alert. We are being pulled in from an outside force.

Darla gets pulled inside of Prime's ship, landing with a thump as a green energy barrier rises from behind, leaving no way to get out.

...

...

The hatch whooshes open, Adora holding her hands up in surrender as clones walked towards it.

She approached, and the clones grabbed her.

Two of them went inside the ship to go and search it, Adora turning her head, somewhat smirking, "You won't find anything. I came alone."

...

"I hear Horde Prime's been looking for me. Figured it was about time we met."

The two clones that searched the ship could be seen at the top of the hatch, empty-handed.

"Yes. You will be brought before Prime. And there you will receive your judgement," the clone in front of her stated.

...

One of them nudged her forward, and Adora began walking as the five clones escorted her.

Once the clones are gone, Catra, Bow, Glimmer, and Entrapta all fall out of the ship, in their space suits.

"Spacesuit testing officially a success. All suits stood up to ship's velocity," she pulled at the elastic of the suit, making it snap back, "With zero loss of life!"

...

...

Glimmer stood up, holding her head, "What? That was a possibility?"

Catra pressed an inner earpiece, "We made it."

...

...

Adora was still walking with the clones when she heard Catra speak, "They didn't find us."

"Good. Just... be careful and quick. And don't get caught."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"I wake up to the sounds..."

...

...

"Of the silence that allows..."

...

...

"For my mind to run around... with my ear up to the ground..."

...

...

...