The Sword

...

...

...

...

The glowing warrior stood before the three.

...

"Uh, Glimmer?"

...

"Yeah... I see her Bow..." she exhaled, in pure shock.

"Okay... just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me..."

...

The soldier stood before the three of them, glowing as the golden locks flowed oh so gloriously with the wind.

For a moment, she blinked, seemingly confused.

...

After a second, she screamed in fear, falling onto her back as she detransformed.

...

Her eyes were heavy with shock, her chest quickly rising and falling while trying to grasp the current events.

The sword crackled with energy, the blonde taking a wonderous look at it.

...

Glimmer, however, didn't share the same feelings.

She and Bow were more so... wondering with concern.

"Stay where you are!" Glimmer teleported to her, grabbing at the sword.

...

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?" The girl yelped.

"What do you mean what did I do to you!?"

...

Y/N rotated onto their side, the agony of the impact starting to really hit as they clutched their side.

"I DIDN'T KNOW BEING A PRINCESS WAS CONTAGIOUS!"

...

"OKAY! OKAY!" Bow squealed, grabbing the handle of the sword while the other two tugged at it, "EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!"

After a moment of silence, Y/N coughed a couple times, wheezing.

...

After taking in a breath, they opened their eyes, vision spinny as they tried to recollect themself.

...

Glimmer took notice immediately.

The soldier let go of the sword, having noticed as well, her head turned your direction.

Glimmer teleported to them, the weapon in hand, and knelt down beside you.

"Y/N, are you okay? Can you stand?"

Grunting with effort and wincing, they slowly stood, occasionally grabbing at their ribs.

...

Once fully up, a small trickle of blood seeped from their mouths, Glimmer and Y/N both realizing, Y/N covering it up with their palm.

They coughed a few more times into their hand, wiping away the blood.

They sniffled, breathing out through their mouth to settle their breathing at least.

...

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You took a hard hit," Bow wondered, gesturing one of his hands as he put it on Y/N's shoulder.

...

"I said I was—"

The elemental suddenly rose, chattering, it's eyes glowing a vibrant blue.