BLOOPERS!! PT. 3

[Honestly, why don't I just rename this "Y/N and Adora on Crack" or something...?]

...

...

...

*BOOP*

...

...

Y/N is chilling on one of the Brightmoon chairs, in theirs and Adora's shared room.

Adora steps into the room, unaware. She's in her tank top and shorts, so, more laid back.

...

"Hey, babe?" They say to her.

Adora glances at them, curious.

"Do you wanna go, uh, do it?"

Adora takes a second to process it, but suddenly grows really excited, "We can finally play Mario Kart!?"

...

She pumps her fists, happy, but Y/N starts laughing a little.

"No, no, no, no, no. No..."

"I mean, do you wanna go do it? Winky face..." they started giggling a little more.

Adora finally registers what they mean, a hand over her mouth in realization, "Oh!"

...

"Yes!" Y/N is holding down their laughter.

"So no Mario Kart...?" Adora seems a bit saddened.

In response, Y/N let's out a high-pitched laugh.

...

...

...

*BOOP*

...

...

Adora, Bow, and Sea Hawk are in cowboy hats and boots as the song "Cotton-Eyed Joe" begins to play in the background.

Glimmer, Y/N, and Mermista are all sitting, Glimmer trying so hard to not laugh her butt off.

...

...

"If it hadn't been for Cotton-eyed Joe, I'd be married a long time ago."

"Where did you come from, where did you go?"

"Where did you come from, Cotton-eyed Joe?"

Then all three of them would start to dance to it.

...