The Sea Gate

...

...

Everybody was circled around in the meeting room, Angella, Adora, Bow, Y/N, Glimmer, and the others seated.

...

"Council, we're looking for plans to strengthen our defenses against the Horde. Who would like to go first?" Angella offered.

Glimmer's chair skid across the ground as she stood, raising her hand up high, "Me, me, me. Me. Me, me."

...

Angella sighed, "Who besides Glimmer would like to go first?"

Glimmer straightened herself out, clearing her throat, "Mom-Uh, eugh, your majesty..."

"You should let me, Bow, Y/N, and Adora continue our princess recruitment mission. If we can form a new Princess Alliance, The Rebellion would actually stand a chance for once."

...

"The princesses withdrew from the last alliance. They chose to focus on protecting their own lands," Angella replied, albeit saddened.

"So, are we supposed to just... give up? Please, let me try. All I'm proposing is a diplomatic mission."

...

"So, what do you propose?" Angella remained a little resigned.

Glimmer activated a holographic map of Etheria.

"Anyone approaching Bright Moon by sea needs to pass through the Salineas Sea Gate. It's controlled by Mermista now that her father's retired. With her on our side, the Rebellion could control the seas. We NEED this alliance with her, Mom."

...

Little arrows popped up to prove her point. Once she was done, the map dissipated.

...

...

"The journey is treacherous, Glimmer. I'm not sure..." Angella seemed hesitant.

"Don't worry, Mom. With She-Ra, we can conquer anything."

Adora pitched in, pointing out the obvious, "And, uh, we're also gonna need a boat...?"

...

"With She-Ra, and a boat, we can conquer anything," Glimmer chuckled a little in between.

...

"Aaaand, an experienced sea captain?" Bow smiled, leaning onto the table.

Glimmer groaned loudly with annoyance.

"With She-Ra, a boat, and an experienced sea captain," she says through clenched teeth, "We can conquer anything."

...

"Very well..." Angella remained apprehensive about the mission in question.

Glimmer gasped in appreciation, "Yes!"

Glimmer teleported to her mother, kissing and hugging her.

...

"I mean it, Glimmer. No violence, and no collateral damage."

...

Glimmer teleports back between the other three, "Thanks, Mom, you won't regret it!" She stated rapidly as she teleported them away, leaving Angella sighing in her chair.

...

...

...

The group reappeared by the entrance.