Time Flies By

[THE PICTURE ABOVE HAS ME WHEEZING RIGHT NOW AS YOU'RE READING THIS-]

...

...

...

"We've made it to the testing point!" Entrapta would announce loudly over the intercom, startling both Adora and Y/N awake.

What exactly happened when awakened? Well...

For starters, both of them yelled, and Y/N tried to hurriedly climb out of the cot on instinct, but faceplanted.

...

"This is worse than how they woke us up at camp..." They squeaked out a sentence as the pain set in.

...

...

...

...

...

...

- Control Area -

...

...

"There you guys are!" Glimmer seemed relieved, watching a disheveled Adora and Y/N step on through the metal doors.

It looked like they just woke up... because they had literally just gotten up.

Adora had her hair down, frazzled in spots, and Y/N was busy trying to calm down some of the front fringes.

...

"You guys took a while. Everything okay?" Bow wondered.

Both Y/N and Adora exchanged tired glances.

"We needed a second to collect ourselves before we could even step out of the room..." Adora admitted, knowing how spooked they each got by the loudspeaker.

"Right..." Catra thought it was a lie to cover up something else.

...

"Weren't you guys woken up by that, too?" Y/N was curious, seeing that Catra had a hard time believing the both of them.

"No? We've been up for about an hour now," Bow explained.

Oh.

"Anyways! We're at the right spot and I've slowed down Darla so you can test out the stabilizer!"

...

...

I'm hardly half awake Entrapta...

...

Y/N sighed, stretching their arms out.

Well, no getting back to sleep now, so, here goes nothing I guess.

They approached, blinking with surprise as they noticed a small little addition on the panel. There was a little circular coaster-like spot. It looked almost like a button, slightly elevated compared to the other controls.

...

"Go ahead!" Entrapta seemed thrilled, to which Y/N placed their hand down over this spot.