Frozen In Time [SEASON 3 TRAILER]

...

...

[Hehehehehe, I love spoiling you guys with these written trailers.]

...

...

...

[SONG STARTS]

...

...

...

[0:07]

"I'm starting to remember more and more each day..." Y/N is seen pacing around in the hallway.

Adora looks down at the fallen sorceress among her.

"Shadow Weaver?"

...

[0:12]

...

"We on Etheria have no concept of a universe beyond our reach..." Shadow Weaver speaks as a sequence is seen with Adora running away from the glowing mass from the portal.

"But yet..."

...

"The evidence stands before you."

"Adora. Y/N."

...

...

Y/N's eyes go wide.

"...What?"

...

[0:20]

...

...

"I'm gonna follow Mara's message. I'm going to the Crimson Waste," Adora asserts.

Y/N looks at Adora, looking concerned for the blonde.

[0:25]

...

...

"It's Mara's ship..." Adora stood wide-eyed.

"Light Hope--use--can't the weapon, weapon," a hologram of Mara glitches.

...

"These clues..."

Y/N looks around in complete horror, clouds covering the sky, and smoke in the air as flames erupted back on their home world.

"Trying to put these pieces together..."

...

"It doesn't feel right..."

A fiery bird makes it's presence known, soaring through the sky as Y/N watches it pass by in surprise in the middle of the night.

...

...

[0:33]

"I just don't want to lose you. Not like I lost them..."

"You won't..." Adora embraces Y/N in the room the two were being held in.

...

[0:37]

"The very thing that got my family... my people... killed..."

A flashback occurs, with Y/N seeing their family, dead, or, where they had died, directly in front of them.

...

...

"Is a part of me..."

[0:49]

...

"The Horde plans on opening a portal!"

"We have to stop them!"