Chapter 26: Enemies or Lovers?

Tommy's POV

"Oh dear, thought you could get rid of me?" Phil looked shocked.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!" The woman cupped Phil's face delicately, like he was fragile.

The lady kissed Phil on the forehead, "I'm here to see your newest edition." She walked away from Phil it looked like he was even blushing? Techno and Wilbur snickered at Phil's actions.

The lady heads towards me. I panic and bow. She chuckles, "Why are you doing that dear?"

"Sorry Goddess of Death of D-"

"Kristin. Don't be sorry either. I am quite fond of you."

I stop bowing, "Thank you."

"Why are you here for Tommy, Kristin?" Wilbur questions.

"Well Will, I'm here to see him. He has piqued my interest after I visited him in his Dream. He reminds me of Phil and yet he is the complete opposite!" I look at the ground, knowing all them have their glowing red eyes fixed on me.

The goddess lifts my head and I stare into her beautiful eyes. She looks like a mother figure. Well she's a fucked-up mother figure in a way.

"I like this one Phil. Keep him. He will grow to be a powerful vampire like your sons." 

"What if I don't?" I freeze at Phil's statement.

"We both know you will." She smirks, "Tommy go with your brothers. I have to speak with Phil." I nod, not wanting to piss off a god.

I head with Techno and Wilbur to library. I am shocked to see the shelves of books litter all over the room. It's amazing with the amounts of books.

"Impressed?" Techno smirks.

"Yeah... but..." I look down embarrassed.

"But what?"

"I don't know how to read too well." I look down ashamed. There are certain words I know that are common, but any other words I desperately sound out. 

Techno rubs my back, "It's fine Tommy we will teach you. Wilbur go find a short story." 

That evening they helped me read a tale called 'The Three Little Pigs' then we also started 'The Art of War'. We had a great time together and Wilbur plays his guitar as we drift off to sleep.

I wake up.

I am really thirsty. I try to get up, but Wilbur and Techno have their arms around me. I spend 10 minutes getting out of them and I rush to the kitchen for blood. I grab a packet of Phil's blood and drink it like a juice pouch. I finish it and throw it away. I then here noises in the living room.

I sneak into the living room and my eyes widen.

Kristin and Phil are kissing.

Phil's POV

Phil heard commotion upstairs. He sent a crow to see what was going on. Tommy was by a toilet as Wilbur was comforting him. Phil smiled at the sight.

"I- what happens if I am not accepted?"

"We kill you."

Tommy shivers and then spots my crow in the corner of his eye.

"Wilbur what's that?" Wilbur looks over.

"Oh hey dad!" The crow speaks to Wilbur, "Come on Tommy dad wants us to follow the feather!" I make them follow me all the way to the living room. The crow rests on my shoulder as I hear commotion in the kitchen. I follow the noise.