Chapter 1

The pillar Lu Zhizhao eloped.
In the end, after finishing the run, Su Liang realized that his desperate decision was nothing but a big joke.
Su Liang gave everything, and finally died silently on the day Lu Zhizhao married someone else.
Resurrecting his life, the willful and fearless idiot finally learned to accept his fate.
This time, Su Liang honestly faced his unfavored mediocre beta, and felt that a life of mediocrity without desire and desire is actually quite good.
After all, salted fish is king.

But within a few days of the peaceful days, he was sent to the forbidden area deep in the Gaomen compound.
Lu Taipan—— used to be a big boss, and now he is also a big boss. Once there is a kind of shady big boss that everyone will be silent and tremble with fear.
However, it was this top-level Alpha who single-handedly propped up the Lu family, but because of the long-term pheromone disorder, he became a complete lunatic.
And the other courtyard where he rested is a forbidden place in the eyes of everyone, and it is very difficult for those who step into it to come out alive.
Everyone knows that Su Liang has become someone else's scapegoat, but Su Liang himself just smiled , thinking that this is not bad, at least in that person's territory, he will never meet that pair of AO partners who are destined to have more than 90 equipment .
In the end, thousands of calculations were made, but Su Liang didn't expect that Lu Taipan would hug him in the frenzy of pheromone disorder,
and then bite him on the back of the neck.
"The pheromones on your body... smell good."
The man like a ghost was like a wild beast, smelling the pheromones on his body, and raving greedily.
But Su Liang was horrified to find out that as Lu Taipan became more and more intimate with him. He who was supposed to be a beta inexplicably started to develop the unconventional information glands again. he
changed from beta to omega.
kind of Omega that is 100% compatible with Lu Taipan.

________________________

Chapter 1

In the dream, Lu Zhizhao was still so gentle, so calm, with clear eyebrows and eyes, and when he looked at someone, he always looked extraordinarily reliable.

It's still that reassuring look.

"I'll be back."

Su Liang calmly listened to what Lu Zhizhao said in his dream.

This dream was very restored, even Lu Zhizhao held his hand firmly, and his reddish eyes were exactly the same as before.

"Xiao Liang, you must wait for me ! This time when I go back, I just want to make things clear to Ning Jiayi and the Lu family. The person I like is you, from the beginning to now, and you before. After that, it can only be you!"

"I never cared about Beta, I didn't care about Omega, I couldn't be with Ning Jiayi because of that ridiculous matching rate, I believe he will understand! So, this Once I go back, I will be able to completely solve the problems that have plagued us for so many years."

"I just don't want you to hide behind me like this, we just love each other, it's not a crime, we shouldn't hide like this."

"Little Liang, wait for me, and when I come back, we can really be together."

"Little Liang..." In the

darkness, Su Liang opened his eyes on the cold bed.

There were some vague sounds in the distance. It sounded like someone was drinking and making trouble. Of course,it may be that unlucky people have been robbed.Similar noises occur almost every night, which is normal, because the place where Su Liang lives temporarily is located in the poorest and most dilapidated area among the 48 districts in the entire Hua District.

This is a slum through and through, and it is the final home of the lowest and most miserable people who have been screened by life and left behind.

And here is the only place for Su Liang to go.

...As the favorite of the Lu family since childhood, Lu Zhizhao, who is a top Alpha, is undoubtedly naive in some respects.

He would never have imagined that if the Lu family, one of the top giants in the Earth Alliance, wanted to make life difficult for a person, that person would definitely end up in hell.

Even Su Liang used to be a member of the Lu family.

Su Liang panted with difficulty, and turned on the bedside lamp with care.

The electric current sizzled, and the energy-saving lamps on the ceiling flickered for a while before barely turning on steadily. The light was very dim, making the whole hut even more dilapidated and desolate. Su Liang slowly got up from the

bed, his whole body was chilling, and a burst of severe pain stimulated into his chest, which made him retch.

desolate screams outside the dilapidated hut and the wild laughter of the hooligans made Su Liang's headache even more severe.

【"If you want to live longer, you must rest, Su Liang, don't make fun of your life."]

It seemed a long time ago that I went to see a doctor last time, but the strange thing is that at this moment Su Liang somehow remembered the warning that the stern-faced little doctor had given him

.

It's just the difference between dying early and dying later. Is it really necessary to rest?

Finally stopped coughing, he stood up with the bedside table, he poured some water, then took out the painkiller from the drawer, swallowed half of the bottle and waited for a while, the almost maddening pain slowly subsided subsided a little.

It was as if there was a hazy, vague film that gently isolated the body from the pain.

He moved slowly towards the other side of the room, and he had to hurry up and get changed before those cheap illegal painkillers wore off—he had a whole day of unbelievably heavy work to do.

Otherwise, he wouldn't even be able to keep the dilapidated rental house in this "garbage dump".

Unfortunately, before he could take two steps, his extremely weak body suddenly lost strength. He staggered and fell on a chair.

He accidentally pressed the remote control of the TV, and the next second, the antique electrical appliance that may have been two hundred years old flickered, and it was successfully started for the first time.

A hazy shadow jumped out of the slightly discolored and slightly distorted screen.

It was a very popular beauty reporter.

At this moment, the reporter Jiaohao's face was full of smiles. She was standing on the edge of Starry Sky Plaza, the most famous landmark building in the capital of the alliance, and excitedly announced to the countless audiences in front of the screen: " ...Everyone knows that today is the Lu family that attracts the most attention. The wedding of Lu Zhizhao, the heir of the family, and Ning Jiayi, the young master of the Ning family. This wedding is known as the "covenant of the century". Last year, the mental strength also broke through S. It can be said that the two of them are indeed a match made in heaven, and the matching degree is rare to exceed 90%. In-depth cooperation... Yes, the combination of Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi has also been blessed by the masses..." The

TV set was too old, and the reporter's voice would become harsh and blurred from time to time.

Su Liang sat on the chair blankly.

He wanted to turn off the TV, but for some reason, his body became uncontrollable.

The cold feeling slowly penetrated from the limbs to the torso. Although he was in his own room, Su Liang felt as if he was being dragged into the boundless sea of ​​ice by an invisible hand.

He couldn't move, he could only stare blankly at the figure dangling on the screen with his eyes open.

The reporter has disappeared from the screen, and the director can't wait to cut the camera to the wedding scene.

In the luxurious setting, the man-made sky is full of stars, and everything looks so beautiful and unreal.

And the two people who walked on the red carpet step by step looked even more radiant, handsome as if they were princes who stepped into reality from fairy tales.

Well, strictly speaking, Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi are indeed "princes" in another sense.

Su Liang stared blankly at the two people hugging tightly on the screen.

He suddenly realized that what he saw now was probably the recording of that wedding.

It turned out that the person was married.

Su Liang heard a voice whispering in her heart.

Lu Zhizhao...

he silently said the name.

The man still looked calm in front of the camera, his smile looked a little strange, and Su Liang realized that he had never seen Lu Zhizhao smile like this before.

But no matter what, he is still handsome, and Ning Jiayi is still beautiful.

The top Omega has picturesque eyebrows, delicate and glamorous, when he leans on Lu Zhizhao's side, he is really a good match.

Probably everyone thinks so.

The TV screen suddenly became blurred again.

Su Liang could only hear the deafening cheers from the people at the wedding scene when Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi entered.

It turns out that two people who love each other can receive such warm blessings.

This thought flashed through Su Liang's mind, and then he realized belatedly that two people who fell in love should indeed be blessed in this way - only when he and Lu Zhizhao Were together would they be obstructed and ridiculed by everyone.

Because Su Liang is beta.

And Lu Zhizhao is Alpha.

The two of them shouldn't be together at all.

...

Actually, when Lu Zhizhao left, Su Liang already had a feeling that maybe he would never see Lu Zhizhao again.

And his hunches are always accurate.

When he finally saw Lu Zhizhao again relatedly on TV, a soreness still flashed deep in Su Liang's body.

He didn't know where he got his strength, but suddenly, his hands and feet, which were already out of order, could move again .Su

Liang felt that he should get up and go to work quickly, but his real action was to touch his communicator with great difficulty.

He looked at the screen, a string of numbers had been tossed and turned in his heart for a long time , but he didn't really press those buttons for a long time.

He still remembered Lu Zhizhao's communication number.

But in the past two years, he only called him in the first few months.

【"I'm still negotiating with them. I'm so annoying. The Lu family's old stubborn people are still stuck in the last century. No wonder my uncle wants to hide in another courtyard... No, if these guys see my uncle, they will Just fuck off and knee down, it won't be like this!"]

["Xiaoliang...I'm so tired...I don't know what to do."]

["They won 't let me see Ayi..."]

["Xiao Liang, don't call this number again, I suspect that these old bastards are listening. Be good, I will call you when my affairs are settled!"]

[" Xiao Liang, wait for me News."]

...

Afterwards, Su Liang never contacted Lu Zhizhao again.

Until this moment, he didn't know why he wanted to call the other party for the last time.

It was as if even God had noticed Su Liang's hesitation at this moment. He was still dialing the number, and countless arrives information poured into the old communicator continuously.

At the same time, some old acquaintances sent him messages.

Among them is the black doctor with a stinky face and bad speech in the underground clinic in this area. During these days, Su Liang has been feeling much better relying On the illegal painkillers he prescribed to him in violation of regulations.

【"Little boy, your medicine has arrived. I got some new medicine for you. The side effects are quite serious and you may die if you take it. If you want it, come get it later."]

Seeing the cold message, Su Liang couldn't help smiling.

In the next second, another message popped in.

["Surnamed Su, you better not put too much hope on these rubbish medicines that quack doctors give you. If you don't go to a regular hospital , you are looking for death. Don't die in my house."]

This is the news from the landlord .

The landlord and the doctor are drinking buddies on weekdays. If you think about your physical condition, you have already been known by the cold-faced and warm-hearted uncle.Although he was vicious on the surface, Su Liang knew that the lord was always worried about him.

Even the reason why Su Liang can survive until now is all thanks to the help of many vicious-looking "bad guys" in this "garbage dump ".

For some reason, looking at the messages on the old communicator, the heaviness that made Su Liang almost unable to breathe was fading away.

During the time when he was being chased by the Lu family, Lu Zhizhao always thought that Su Liang's poor health was due to years of hiding.

But none of them knew that Su Liang was already terminally ill.

Not long after Lu Zhizhao left, Su Liang was sent to the hospital because of coma.

Then, he was diagnosed with terminal informational adenoma, a downright terminal disease.

"You should have come to the hospital for an examination earlier. Let me see...you were suffering from information gland hypoplasia before? Theoretically, the probability of you having this disease is very small..." The

kind doctor looked at the young Su with regret. Cool, full of doubts.

But Su Liang could only smile wryly at that time.

He didn't even wait for further diagnosis and treatment, because All the funds in his account were frozen and he was unable to pay the medical expenses, so he could only leave the hospital in embarrassment.

Before leaving the hospital, the doctor gave him a diagnosis that he might not live for three months.

But now two years have passed, Su Liang is still alive.

It's just that he's exhausted.

For a long time, Su Liang didn't know why he seemed so tenacious, struggling to live in this world like a cockroach, but today, Su Liang felt that he didn't need to continue struggling. He suddenly felt that his body didn't seem to be so painful

anymore.

, confusion, and waiting suppressed in my heart suddenly disappeared the moment I got the answer.

Su Liang felt unexpectedly relaxed.

The long and luxurious wedding of the century was still playing on the TV screen, Su Liang listened to the melodious wedding march, and left the dilapidated hut step by step propped up against the wall.

He went outside and took a seat on top of the pile of garbage.

He picked up the communicator, this time without any hesitation, but briskly pressed the string of familiar communication numbers.

The communicator connected faster than expected.

"Hello..."

An unfamiliar voice with deep sleepiness came from the other end of the communicator.

Su Liang didn't speak.

"Hello? Who is it..."

It must be Ning Jiayi's voice, and Su Liang barely recognized the other party's identity.

Ning Jiayi's voice was a little hoarse.

Then Su Liang suddenly remembered that for the person on the other end of the communicator, it was time to sleep.

After all , there are only a few people nowadays, those who are really desperate, who need to brace their bodies to work when the sky is still dark.

"It's me—"

"D—"

Su Liang said at the same time that the electronic voice of the communicator being hung up came from the other end of the microphone.

Su Liang lowered his eyes, but didn't show any expression.

"I just came to wish you a happy wedding."

He calmly said to the communicator that no one answered, word by word, solemnly.

The sky has turned a magnificent purple-pink, and a bright golden edge appears on the horizon

. sun is coming out.

"Didididi..." The

old communicator rolled down from the top of the garbage mountain, and finally got stuck in the gap between garbage.

It sent out a burst of rapid ringtones, and the string of numbers that Su Liang dialed not long ago flashed on the cracked screen.

The bell rang for a long, long time, but from beginning to end, no one answered.

...

Su Liang died peacefully on the second day of Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi's wedding.