Peaceful night?

Third Person Pov:

You dried you hair, grabbing a hoodie and pulling it over your head as you walked out, "yah!" "huh?!" you yelled back, "i don't have pj's!" rosé yelled out as you chuckled, "a t-shirt and sweats okay? or shorts?!"

You asked as she replied with shorts and a t-shirt, you placed them in the washroom as she was showering, "thank you" "there's a towel here too for once you're done and a hair dryer too" "okay"

She said as you walked out the washroom, a shaky breath left her lips before she got out of the shower and changed into the clothes, drying her hair before going to you, "you ready for bed?"

You asked as she nodded, "uh.. about that.. i had a question" "hm?" "where are we sleeping?" "i'll sleep downstairs- unless you wanna sleep there? actually, pick a room, i'll go in the one you're not in"

Rosé ended up picking the room on the second floor, "uh- can you stay in the room beside here.? i don't like being alone on one floor" You smiled a bit, "okay" you agreed, "goodnight.. chaeyoung unnie"

"goodnight y/n" she smiled as she climbed into the bed as you turned off the light, closing the door as you left, she turned on the lamp on the night stand beside her as she sighed a bit. Meanwhile.

You went to the room next to hers, took off your hoodie, leaving you in a white t-shirt and grey sweat pants, Rosé was wearing the same but only with black sweat shorts. So you turned off the light.

Plugged your phone in and played w spotify playlist, after about half an hour, your fell asleep. Only for about 2 hours until you stirred a bit. But didn't wake up, falling back asleep quickly, with no idea of what just happened..