visit

Third Person Pov:

"well the thing is i don't know if i like her enough, like yes i like her, maybe love her. But what if there's someone else out there? you know? like i don't know if.. i love her enough to pursue a long and healthy relationship with her"

"so what you're saying is that you made out with her and don't know if you like her? what are you? a player?" "what? no! i'm just.. confused about my feelings, okay?" "well.. you want me to be honest?" "please do, unnie. i'm so stuck."

"have sex with her, you'll know." "what? are you kidding?!" "no! i'm serious." "i can't just ask her to do it! we just met like 5-6 times!" "you already made out!" "yes but.. okay fine. i asked her to watch me change and she-"

"see! you're all good and ready to go! just bang her and you got it. also, remove your nails before you guys do it, they can hurt her" "pfttt as if! our little rosie is definitely bottom" "you aren't listening to me!" "sorry!"

"okay so i asked, but she disagreed, she said baby steps, slow steps. i don't want to force or rush her into anything because if i just sleep with her, what if she's not ready but does it for me and then i'm like 'oh i don't know if you're the one for me' that's horrible!"

"okay yeah, you know what, that is horrible." "spend more time with her" "i'm trying but we're both busy people, she's in law school, a influencer, music artist, model and actress. I'm with you guys! i don't have the time"

"when it's y/n? you make the time." "and what about her? she can't make the time? her schedule isn't as flexible as ours right now" "then stay with her, go to her sets, stay when she studies, show up in her videos when she's filling or vlogging."

Rosé looked at them for a bit before sighing, "okay." "okay?" "but there's so many things that could go wrong, i don't want to risk anything." "but then there's also a chance you could get married and love each other forever"

"and how high is that chance, huh?" rosé scoffed at lisa's words as she looked back at her, "knowing your love for her and i've seen how she is as a person, i also see how your eyes brighten everytime we mention her"

"exactly, you seem so comfortable, happy and at peace with her. So.. if we're being reasonable, the chances of what lisa said happening is pretty high." "see! i'm right, you're wrong"

Rosé rolled her eyes before smiling a bit, "i'll go visit her on set with some food after we eat" "okay, get your girl rosie" "not my girl yet" "yet" jennie smirked causing her to roll her eyes again. "order something now so it'll come in time"

...

Rosé walked into the place as she was greeted by a few people and she of course, greeted them back. Your eyes widened a bit when you saw her sit down behind the cameras but kept character until they yelled cut.

"rosie?" "i bought you food, you said you were working until midnight so.." "thank you, wanna eat some?" "you eat it, i ate already" "without me?" you teased as she chuckled, "i ate with the girls" "i guessed so"

"how's filming?" "i've been filming for a while here so it's easier to get into character now, although it's still hard at times" "what is it? kdrama? or english movie?" "kdrama" "ooh! what's it about"

"a troublemaker and popular kid at school, falling in love with the kid that gets bullied and is an introverted nerd." "sounds fun? what's your role?" "the troublemaker" "you're playing a role in a romance?" "yup"

"i wanna watch this when it comes out" "then watch it, here, give me your phone. I'll show you the trailer" "ooh! is it out?" "the first two episodes are out" "you didn't tell me?" she pouted as you chuckled. "watch it now then"

"y/n! we're shooting now!" "can i watch you film?" you hesitated but nodded "it might spoil a bit" "that's fine" "okay, as you wish" you smiled before going back to film. "good luck" "thanks."

Rosé watched as you filmed the scene, the setting was at a school, a fight scene. It looked so real she was slightly confused on how you could pull it off, "cut! that was great. I think we got it" You and the other actors smiled before going off set.

"how'd you do it? one shot too?" "i work with professionals, rosie. they help me a lot. It's great, i haven't acted a lot but they have. It's like they're my older siblings? I'm comfortable with them so it's easy"

"i admire you, y/n. You're a student as well, you do so much. i do a few things and i'm tired, but everytime i talk to you, oh i'm studying, oh i'm walking wallie, oh i'm filming, im producing, im writing- it's amazing."

You looked at her as she looked back, it was true. Her eyes had pure admiration in them. Both of your gazes softened as you placed your hand on her knee. Since you were sitting face either, it was easy to lock eyes.

"you do a lot too, it's not easy being THE rosé from blackpink is it? You're park chaeyoung, the one and only, park chaeyoung. You're busy, an idol, a global ambassador! you're amazing too, rosie." "thank you, but it's nothing compared to you"

"don't compare our stuff, lovely. everything is hard. everything is a lot, it's just in different ways." she sighed a bit before smiling and shaking her head, "you're so humble, i like that about you.. i like y.. uh. your work."

"i like your work too, rosie. everything you make is art. And it's beautiful.. just like you." "hm.. how's law?" "hard but i need to be able to provide for my future"  "i think you already can" rosé teased.

"i'm talking about the long run" "i know, but honestly i think you're set. You have a company that sells your own clothing, jewelry, shoes, accessories. Basically anything fashion related, as well as instruments, there's a whole wear house. with workers"

"hm.. yeah. but how long will i be famous for? i'll lose my popularity, it wont always be successful, i need a backup plan" "your company isn't your backup plan?" "i let people work there and i manage it. That's if i fail law and go into business instead."

"so what're you gonna do with that when you finish law?" "i keep it there. i keep it until it fails" "what about your bakery's and cafés world wide? you have so many. You work so hard and are so scared you might fail but i promise you, you can relax a bit."

"i know you're worried but i'll be honest. I'm not sure what my passion is. I'm testing things out, i don't know what i'm destined to do" "in my opinion, you're meant to be famous. Influencer and business."

"hm.. i guess so, only time will tell" "you're also so smart.. where are you studying law?" "uh.. don't scream or freak out because people usually do" "why? where?" "i'm a 6 year student at oxford university." "WHAT."

"shush!" "oops, sorry! but what? you're a student at oxford? how are you in korea?" "i've only been here for slightly over a month. I'm going back there for 3 months in a week" "wait what? why didn't you tell me this"

"because these 3 months are my last for a while. They have special online classes, i don't have to go to the school often" "ooh, so i'm not gonna see you for three months?" "hmm.. we can call?"

"why didn't you tell me sooner" she whined as you chuckled a bit, "do you have anything important this last week?" "i have filming for one more day and then i have to record the last part of my song, will probably take 2 hours. other than that i'm free"

You replied before she spoke up "you're gonna be with me the whole week" "what? but i never get to go to the gym everytime i'm with you, because i go night or morning, you wont let me leave" "we can go gym together, promise." "okay"

"you're gonna stay over for the week right?" "if only you feed me and kept me entertained" "guaranteed, if you don't have a good time, i'll leave you alone for a week" "how about if i don't enjoy, you owe me another week"

"oh, yes. that's better" you chuckled a bit, "how much longer for filming?" "only 2 hours, it's 10pm" "ooh, okay, i'll wait. Our week starts now" you smiled. "okay"