drunksé

Third Person Pov:

"y/n? she's wasted.. and believe me, we tried to stop her from drinking too much, but she's a bit stubborn" Lisa said, thankfully, she was sober. Which was honestly surprising to you, while the other two..

Jisoo was standing there laughing her ass off while jennie was standing there and just going 'woo!' every two minutes, lisa passed rosé to you as you nodded, "good luck with them" lisa chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"i hate this.. good luck with chaeyoung" you laughed back before nodded, you bid your goodbyes before lisa left with the other two. "rosie?" she stared at you for a few seconds before pointing at your cheek.

"you're cute.. i like you." you laughed a bit before she pulled away from your grip, looking at you closer, "you're weird. but you're cute.." you couldn't stop laughing, she was cute when drunk. Unlike the first time she was drunk.

"rosie" "i'm rosie" "yes you're rosie, baby." she gasped before slapping her hand on your shoulder, "the cute girl called me baby!" you laughed again before you mumbled something, "don't freak out" "i wont freak out."

You kissed her cheek as rosé froze, "i'm freaking out." you grabbed her and pulled her into the room as you started taking off her clothes to get her changed, she smirked, causing you to roll your eyes.

"get your mind out of the gutter, only helping you clean yourself up" "what about.. a little bit of something else too?" she grinned as you rolled your eyes, "no, baby." "you called me baby again!"

You chuckled before kissing the top of her forehead, you grabbed one of her hoodies as she refused for you to put it on her. You thought for a moment before taking off the tshirt you were wearing.

You put in on her but to your surprise, she didn't move, she let you put it on her but rosés eyes didn't leave your chest, thank the lord you were wearing a bra because if you weren't, you probably would be able to stop her.

You put the hoodie on half way but she stopped you, putting a hand on your chest making your breath hitch, "rosie, hands off" "but you called me baby, you're my girlfriend right?" "mhm" "so what's the problem?"

"the problem is i'm cold, and you're not sober" "if you're cold, i could warm you up" she smirked making you laugh at how drunk she was, "okay, idiot. let's go to sleep" "no" she whined making you shake your head.

Rosé kissed your lower abdomen before you pulled the hoodie all the way down, finally being able to since she removed her hand. You grabbed her hand, pulling her into the bathroom. washing her face and helping her brush her teeth.

You lightly pushed her onto the bed, "sleepy time" you muttered, laying down beside her. "aren't you hot?" "nope" you knew she was just trying to get you to take the hoodie off. You sighed, taking the hoodie off.

But you put an open uniform cardigan on, but this time in gray, it was cute, it even had a teddy bear on it, rosé- drunksé bought it for you. She ordered it when she was drunk. She unbuttoned it making you laugh.

You laid back down beside rosé, she rolled into your arms, hiding her face in your chest, you kissed her forehead before she had fallen asleep in your embrace, but before she did, she mumbled a little goodnight.

"goodnight, rosie.. or drunksé"