ideas and plans

Third Person Pov:

"y/n" "hm?" "i might make reservations for a restaurant in an hour, we should start getting ready now" "what if paparazzi-" "let them see. remember that female relationships aren't well known in korea, i can say a date and people will think it's as friends"

You nodded as rosé looked at you before continuing, "and if the waiter or any workers that spread any information, firstly, we can sue or get them fired, secondly, we can play it off and say it's a inside joke between us, it is pretty well known that you're my celeb crush"

She cracked the joke making you both laugh a bit, "but seriously though, i think we can play it off. so just be comfy, okay? if not, then we can hang out here, get delivery" "i don't mind, we can do whatever"

"then let's go out, yeah? i haven't really taken you out  for dinner or anything that special yet" "hm, what about the park date? and lunch?" "dinner is different, lovely. it's more.." "romantic?" "yeah, that"

"okay, make the reservations then, i'll just wear normal clothes, you do the same" "hm, okay." Rosé knew your 'normal' clothes had a classy side to them so she didn't disagree, and she was right, A turtle neck but with it bent down so it didn't really look like a turtle neck.

And a basic black sweater thrown over it. She sent you a small smile before picking out an outfit too. You went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, drying your hair and getting ready as rosé hopped into the shower.

...

Once you were about to go home, it was a sweet dinner. Very calming, a few laughs and jokes, very comfortable yet classy as well. It was great. The weather wasn't too hot neither too cold. It was perfect, almost.

You got to your place where rosé was planning to stay the night, "is hank going to be okay?" "yes, y/n. you worry a lot about hank.. it's cute." "shut up, what were we saying?" "oh our plan" "right, continue"

"let's keep this a secret, from everyone. Just for now" "deal" "okay! great now how about this, we makeout and then we go to sleep?" "where did the makeout come from?" "uh, my brain?" "..let's do it" "great!"